Noone abuse in twitter

Status
Not open for further replies.

4-p

Sep 3, 2011
Shoreham
Just found this on twitter:
~~~
@bijansamandi: @craignoone @TheRealAC3 Some 7year old asked you to sign something and you didnt? ****. Ashley is a legend signed everything
~~~

It was in reply to Nooney's tweet about getting Cole's shirt.

Another kid throwing abuse at celebs & role models on twitter? yawnarama

Last edited:

bobbybighead

Jun 7, 2007
I was still at the ground quite late yesterday after the game. I was speaking to my 14 year oldson on the phone he had been to the match. While I was speaking to him Craig Noone walked past i asked him if he would say hello he had a chat with him. Now that's what I call a top bloke he was really down to earth and approachable I would say the twitter comment is c**p

jackalbion

Aug 30, 2011
I know this person that is funny he is also a Liverpool fan if it's concerns you

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
Did this happen during the game? Craig probably was too busy dreaming up his next slaloming run and weak shot...

123Beano

Aug 1, 2012
Nooney had pictures with me and my mates and signed everything, had a chat about Nandos too - Was disappointed to see the majority of Chelsea players ignoring fans, Petr Cech, Luiz, Turnbull and especially Terry very generous with their time. Majority of Brighton players so appreciative with fans, not a bad word to say about any of them

BRIGHT ON Q

Jul 5, 2003
Lets face it,with things like Twitter you are going to get the odd twat.Can't understand why the Tom Daley thing made the news headlines really.

4-p

Sep 3, 2011
Shoreham
~~
@bijansamandi: Why would you even write that on NSC? What i said is true not twitter 'abuse' i called him a **** which is true for not signing that
~~

That appears to answer my question.

Last edited:

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
I was still at the ground quite late yesterday after the game. I was speaking to my 14 year oldson on the phone he had been to the match. While I was speaking to him Craig Noone walked past i asked him if he would say hello he had a chat with him. Now that's what I call a top bloke he was really down to earth and approachable I would say the twitter comment is c**p

He was too busy talking to your son to sign an autograph for some 7 year old. Selfish bastard!

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
i know this guy in real life and he's a bit of an idiot. One of the 'lads' a bit too much.

Don't tell me................................ comes from Brighton. Never been to Liverpool in his life but "supports" them for the "glory". Oh and I'm guessing he can't complete a sentence without swearing.

Am I right? :rolleyes: :lol:

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Nooney had pictures with me and my mates and signed everything, had a chat about Nandos too - Was disappointed to see the majority of Chelsea players ignoring fans, Petr Cech, Luiz, Turnbull and especially Terry very generous with their time. Majority of Brighton players so appreciative with fans, not a bad word to say about any of them

Terry was esp generous with time for fans - watch all the anti Terry brigade quickly ignore that and pretend it didn't happen. If it was neg stuff however they'd have quoted this 5 times or so by now :lol:

bn1&bn3 Albion

Jan 15, 2011
Portslade
I stayed back for quite a while and Terry went over to the east stand and was having pictures and signing autographs for about 10 minutes.

Perkino

Dec 11, 2009
This doesn't sound like Nooney, everytime I've seen him he has been decent enough to chat and sign whatever for all sorts of supporters. He is a top bloke

Southwick_Seagull

Oct 8, 2008
This doesn't sound like Nooney, everytime I've seen him he has been decent enough to chat and sign whatever for all sorts of supporters. He is a top bloke

Totally agree with this. Noone in particular comes across as a proper down to earth bloke who feels lucky to be in the profession he's in.

Sep 7, 2011
shoreham

this seen him before and after lots of games loves our club and allways has time for fans top guy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here