Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Noone abuse in twitter

Status
Not open for further replies.

SK1NT

Sep 9, 2003
Thames Ditton
Im gonna get slated for this comment..

But how the hell can Brighton fans be so excited to get a Chelsea players autographs... that is well amateurish/small club. I can't imagine many other teams in the championship having their day made but getting a player from the opposing teams autograph... Barcelona maybe...

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat

But how the hell can Brighton fans be so excited to get a Chelsea players autographs... that is well amateurish/small club. I can't imagine many other teams in the championship having their day made but getting a player from the opposing teams autograph... Barcelona maybe...

For kids, it's not so much Chelsea players as international players from the Euros.

maltaseagull

Feb 25, 2009
Zabbar- Malta
If you didn't want to talk to me, you didn't have to. But you could have signed an autograph for Matthew, that's my little brother man, that's pretty shitty, we waited in the blistering cold for you for 4 hours and you just said no.
Now that sounds like Stan!!!!

bn1&bn3 Albion

Jan 15, 2011
Portslade

When I was younger it was more about getting an autograph from an England player.

stss30

Apr 24, 2008
What a load of f***ing bullies How old are you lot
so what the boy called someone a naughty name. How the mods let things like this go on here is beyond me

Threatening a pre pube boy You should all be ashamed of yourself's

You seem a highly intellectual chap, I agree.

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
You seem a highly intellectual chap, I agree.

Abso-bloody-lutely!

Pre-pubes should not only be allowed to abuse adults in public, they should be positively encouraged!

The fouler the language the better..................... Call Me Dave's Big Society innit :thumbsup:

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
Now that sounds like Stan!!!!

The similarities are quite striking. Especially when I spoke to Noone this morning and asked me to pass this message alone, I'm sorry I didn't see you at the game, I must have missed you. Don't think I did that shit intentionally just to diss you. Try to understand, that I do want you as a fan. I just don't want you to do some crazy shit. He then waffled on a bit longer but that's the jist. Well said, I thought.

HawkTheSeagull

Jan 31, 2012
Eastbourne
I am an Albion fan, probably know more about the club then you do, just cos i was born and raised as a West Ham fan, about 90% of Brighton fans have 2 clubs, doesn't mean I'm less of a supporter than you are.

Lets find out using the wisdom that is NSC.....

Oh and if you glory hunt Liverpool, your a pretty shit glory hunter.

brakespear

Doctor Worm
Feb 24, 2009
Sleeping on the roof
I am an Albion fan, probably know more about the club then you do, just cos i was born and raised as a West Ham fan, about 90% of Brighton fans have 2 clubs, doesn't mean I'm less of a supporter than you are.
You can't support two clubs imo, just doesn't make any sense.

Craig4004

Aug 30, 2011
Peacehaven
Totally agree with this. Noone in particular comes across as a proper down to earth bloke who feels lucky to be in the profession he's in.

Exactly this. I asked for a picture in Spain while he was driving a golf buggy. He reversed, got out, had the picture with a smile, said 'enjoy the game' and went about his business. Just about sums up a great bloke!

Mungo_Jerry

Sep 27, 2011
Always seeing Noone in the gym at Falmer and he's a class act. The first time my 9 year old son saw him there Noone did photos and autographs and months later still says hello whenever he sees him. My lad gets totally star struck and Noone always seems completely down to earth and an all round top guy. Same with AEA and Calde. Vicente on the other hand who's also in there a lot I've always found pretty aloof but we let him off.

macky

Dec 28, 2004
lucky for us that 90% of us dont give a f*** what you think either
So you know that then Do you JUst shown me exactly where your intelect and manners are

i would think any grown man with a ounce of intelligence Would have better things to do than join a witch hunt against a very young boy And yet you have the audacitiy to question my intelligence Bet your a 40 year old still living at home with mummy

NickBHAFC18

Feb 24, 2012
Brighton
So you know that then Do you JUst shown me exactly where your intelect and manners are

i would think any grown man with a ounce of intelligence Would have better things to do than join a witch hunt against a very young boy And yet you have the audacitiy to question my intelligence Bet your a 40 year old still living at home with mummy

:lol:

Laughing at you...not with you..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here