Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

non league county football

patcham seagulls

Jul 9, 2003
patcham
with brighton not playing this weekend, avoid diy and shopping and support one of your local non-league county teams playing this weekend.

Ok the grounds will not be to the standard of the amex, and the quality may be a little lower than currently gus and his team provide.

however, your attendance at any sussex club will be massively appreciated and the welcome friendly.

This saturday Steyning Town are at home Kick off 15.00hrs. Admission is approx £1-£3, bring a couple of quid for tea and chips. And we'll do our best not to poison you.

see you saturday

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
Well it shouldn't be. I think £3 for County League football is about right. I mean, most of the players aren't semi-pro, surely?

The County Leagues cut in senior football for gates is around £3 per entry, so I'd be mighty surprised if Steyning are letting people in for nothing.

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
Seafords a nice little club to be going and watching, haven't been there since the new stand was built however.

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
Will there be a park/ride?

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
went to mile oak v littlehampton last night! £3 :moo: going to watch my son's game tonight and both the boys games this sunday!:mad:

That surprises me. When I was on the committee of East Preston back in the early 2000's we were charging about a fiver to get in and half of that was gobbled up by the County League. Perhaps they have revised their cut of the gate.

That surprises me. When I was on the committee of East Preston back in the early 2000's we were charging about a fiver to get in and half of that was gobbled up by the County League. Perhaps they have revised their cut of the gate.

Bought a couple of quids worth of raffle tickets! so a fiver in the end! just missed out on the cows head by three numbers!:moo:

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
Times they must be a changing in the stuffy corridors of the County League committee's prawn sandwich brigade.

patcham seagulls

Jul 9, 2003
patcham
i did say approx!.

My main point is come along the albion aren't playing. You'll enjoy yourself and its better than getting taken shopping, painting the fence etc.

Local clubs need every bit of help they can get.

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
i did say approx!.

My main point is come along the albion aren't playing. You'll enjoy yourself and its better than getting taken shopping, painting the fence etc.

Local clubs need every bit of help they can get.

Did my county league dues for bloody years, not coming down from London to watch EP this weekend thanks :lol:

Bognor Bystander

Looking for a new job
Oct 7, 2010
Bognor Regis
Bognor Regis Town are at home to Mangotsfield in the FA Trophy - may try and find an excuse to go ... it is £8 mind ;o)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here