Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Non attendance

Titanic

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
West Sussex
I sit in G block (only about 10 seats from the aisle in H block) and can't recall in 6 years (or whatever it is!) anyone being asked to sit down by the stewards.

zego

Jul 10, 2003
I joined NSC last month to make tentative steps towards getting back into the Albion fold. ... I wanted to learn from NSC posters how to get tickets, how to get to the ground etc. And the general feeling of what it's like to follow the Albion these days.

The answer is in your question.

Why are you coming to NSC for information, when the Club be the obvious place to start?

Answers on a postcard.

British Bulldog

The great escape
Feb 6, 2006
I'm afraid you're wrong about the reinstatement. The new published timetable still shows the 2337 to Bedford as "FX" from Brighton, with the Friday (and Saturday) trains "starting" from Haywards Heath.

Either you've got a duff timetable LB or somebody's f***ed up my workings because the 23.37 brighton to bedford is definately pencilled in to be running on friday night, I hav'nt got saturdays workings yet so cant say about that one.

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
Thankyou SB, probably the best reply to my post that I've read so far. I didn't post it just to be controversial it was an honest reply to the thread. And you are right in saying that it was based on what I've read on NSC so far. So, to put my complaints and your comments to the test, I will go to a game and post my impressions on it on here. Due to my work commitments I have to plan well in advance (I work shift, sometimes through weekends) so I probably won't be able to make a game until the new year. Now I no from my short time on NSC that the word 'fixtures' causes great merriment, but where can I see a fixtures list to plan which game I go to.

:)
www.seagulls.co.uk for fixtures and ticket details. :thumbsup:

As I said the Mansfield game in the FA Cup may be a good one, it is cheaper prices (about £15) and probably as close to a home banker as we can get. Not sure how big a crowd it will be though.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here