Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Noel-Williams

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
Noel-Williams still a Burnley man
Gifton Noel-Williams insists his future remains at Burnley - despite joining Championship rivals Brighton on loan.
The striker, 26, scored on his debut in Saturday's 1-1 draw against Luton after joining the club last Thursday.

But the former Stoke player is yet to decide on his long-term plans and told the Brighton Evening Argus: "As it stands now my future is with Burnley.

"I'll see out this loan spell and hopefully if it goes well we can sit down in the summer and talk."

Started a bit worryingly but the end sounds pretty positive. Lets hope the big man stays going on Saturdays performance.

Feb 16, 2006
Hove
Woody the Seagull said:
he's pretty much stating facts. what i gather from that article is that he would like to stay at burnley, although in reality, that isn't very likely

Think this is right! The way he was trying to get the crowd and team going on sat suggest to me he is a hardworking loyal player and he is stating that he is a Burnley player because thems the facts! However I am hoping that his friendship with CKR, the city itself and the fact he can come back south will mean he will sign for us in the summer! I reckon McGhee and DK will do their best to keep him, having him on loan helps a great deal i would say!

ATFC Seagull

Aberystwyth Town FC
Jul 27, 2004
(North) Portslade
I read the 'sitting down in the summer' bit as being with Burnley, not us.

Father Jack

Aug 21, 2005
I think we will be lucky to keep him if we are relegated, but when we went down last time Ben Roberts resigned so who knows.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here