Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Noel Hunt

ferring seagull

Dec 30, 2010
Much like CMS, hard worker, great team ethic, never gives defenders a moments peace.

Would be a magnificent signing.

Are you sure ?????

In my opinion he is yet another 30 years plus player, but who personally fails to impress me, and who frankly we do not need.

We have Kucsh and Bruno for another 12 months or so but, looking at Vicente, 'David' , Upson and Bridge ( if only we could keep them for a year or two), we have perhaps a more than sufficient reliance upon older players.

I really hope that Gus is not looking at too many of those as an instant 'fix' given that we currently have that number of players, either on loan, or approaching 'seniority'

Add to that, I am singularly unimpressed with NH so I seriously hope that we will not go down that route !

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
Interesting. Does he bring something different to the squad? Answer = No, IMHO. Therefore, I would be v surprised if this was true.

HastingsSeagull

Jan 13, 2010
BGC Manila
As we have no strikers (well 1 amazeballs one but that's it), agents will link us to any of them. Be OK on a free but not on a fee. Would he really want to come here when he'll get similar (11 starts 29 appearances) though? Could go to a bigger name, worse Champ club and start every match!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here