Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Noel Edmunds

Stevie Boy

Nov 2, 2004
Horam
Watching him on the lottery at the moment, excellent presenter, do miss Noels house Party, that was great saturday evening viewing

Basil Fawlty

Don't Mention The War
_414837_blobby150.jpg

I loved Noels House Party. :bowdown: :bowdown:

Starry

Captain Of The Crew
Oct 10, 2004
I absolutely cannot stand him. He has the same effect on me that scraping nails down a black board does on most people.

Stevie Boy

Nov 2, 2004
Horam
Starry said:
I absolutely cannot stand him. He has the same effect on me that scraping nails down a black board does on most people.
:lolol:

Uncle C

Jul 6, 2004
Bishops Stortford
Cant stick the bloke. Didn't his show kill someone once? and not from boredom:nono:

nail-Z

Jul 10, 2003
North Somerset
He comes across as being a relatively nice bloke on TV but many have said he's a rude, arrogant and self important twat when they've met him away from the cameras.

Tidy beard though.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
My mate booked him two first class tickets from Exeter to London, he though the other was for Mr Blooby

BRIGHT ON Q

Jul 5, 2003
Stevie_boy said:
Watching him on the lottery at the moment, excellent presenter, do miss Noels house Party, that was great saturday evening viewing

Is this a joke??

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Twat of the highest order.

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
and what a crap gameshow, the rules changed about three times during the evening and the winner got all the money but didnt even answer his final question

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here