Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] NOBO away 89-91

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
You can go off people you know. :angry: That’s twice you’ve nutmegged me. :annoyed: You god damned shirt nerd :hilton: Ok, for the hat trick...what percentage was polyester?

Well the label in my John Crumplin matchworn version says 100% polyester, although I reckon the embroidery thread used on the badges must have a bit of cotton in it :D

portlock seagull

Jul 28, 2003
Well the label in my John Crumplin matchworn version says 100% polyester, although I reckon the embroidery thread used on the badges must have a bit of cotton in it :D

:goal:

Kosh

'The' Yaztromo
Here’s my Albion collection...

Love my Nobo, TSB (Nogan) era stuff :)

F9372943-094E-4184-B060-9D2CDECAA7D5.jpeg

Kosh

'The' Yaztromo
The blue Nobo one I got from the club when I was mascot (aged 9) away at Newcastle - Curbs was Captain that day :) lovely bloke... special memory that one.

The Phoenix brewery one is a small junior -perfect fit for my son aged 6.

Kosh

'The' Yaztromo
This last one is non Albion, but a very special shirt... let’s see if anyone can get it from the badge? Again I got this one during a pre-season match where I was mascot for the opposing team at St James... I suspect it’s worth, well, a lot of money.

Especially as it’s a match worn shirt... proof from the back pic, which gives the game away...

DC6AEBCB-7A10-4BA9-86AC-9D512AEA8BA1.jpeg

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here