Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Noah and the whale worst band ever

Twente2

Jul 12, 2011
Are the shittest band ever. Every song they sing they just repeat the words through the whole song "and it feels like" x10000
"l i f e g o e s o n" x 100000

Lol they are so shit who buys this crap hahah

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Always thought this, absolute garbage, but because some 'trendies' love it, seems to get hyped beyond belief. All the songs sound the same too.

Seagull27

Feb 7, 2011
Bristol
I wouldn't say they're shit. Probably wouldn't buy their music but it's nice to listen to, very laid back. I can understand why people like it.

Scampi

One of the Three
Jun 10, 2009
Denton
They're ok, nothing special. I do wonder how much music you've listened to if you think they're the "shittest band ever"

Twente2

Jul 12, 2011
It is shit i hope when this looting was goin on in hmv that they stole this crap and fuckin burnt every fuckin copy
"and it feels like a shining star, Annnnnd it feels like heaven" x 1000000 over and over on all there stupid songs
Anyone could write and sing this shit

Twente2

Jul 12, 2011
Well they are 100% the worst shit ive heard in
The last 5 years only thing tht comes close is "are we human or are we dancers" killers

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
Worst band ever - yep ok

tinx

Jul 6, 2003
Horsham Town
unoffensive and tuneful. Surely way better than that swagger jagger shit thats at number one at the moment

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
The first album had a couple of good tunes on it but a lot of it was rather introspective. The second album was written while the lead singer was breaking up with his squeeze, Laura Marling and, as such was rather dour. Some songs were so slow they were almost played backwards.

The new album has bounced back a bit so I think they are over the worst and can still write some tuneful, but thoughtful songs.

Last edited:

BHAFC_Pandapops

Citation Needed
Feb 16, 2011
Always thought this, absolute garbage, but because some 'trendies' love it, seems to get hyped beyond belief. All the songs sound the same too.

trendies aren't music fans. they just like like minded 'individuals' who are so determined to be hip they'd happily dress in a potato sack.

catfish

North Stand Brighton Boy
Dec 17, 2010
Worthing
The first album had a couple of good tunes on it but a lot of it was rather introspective. The second album was written while the lead singer was breaking up with his squeeze, Laura Marling and, as such was rather dour. Some songs were so slow they were almost played backwards.

The new album has bounced back a bit so I think they are over the worst and can still write some tuneful, but thoughtful songs.

Vegster dragged me along to see them at the Concorde a fer years ago - yep they were awful!

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
I like Noah and the Whale , and The Killers , and Scouting for Girls

it's shit like Coldplay , Destinys Child , JLS and all that SHIT that is far,far worse..

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here