Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

No wonder we hardly ever sell out!!!

Ian Bairds Fist

Nov 26, 2003
Kingston-upon-Thames
Just been on the online ticket website to try and buy two extra tickets (I already have my ST) for the Peterboro game and it won't let me - saying I already have a ticket. Two friends who want to come don't have memberships. Nothing like making it easy for people to support the Club!

:facepalm:

Mr Burns

Aug 25, 2003
Springfield
Just been on the online ticket website to try and buy two extra tickets (I already have my ST) for the Peterboro game and it won't let me - saying I already have a ticket. Two friends who want to come don't have memberships. Nothing like making it easy for people to support the Club!

They'll let you buy them season tickets for Falmer though, but not for one game at withdean.

mcshane in the 79th

Nov 4, 2005

Is this not where your problem lies?

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
Granted, it is a bit annoying that you can't just buy tickets without having to let the/a club know where you live and so on, but football has moved on.

It doesn't take long to register another person or two.

hola gus

Aug 8, 2010
agreed it doesnt take long, but surely you can all understand for a casual fan that can take it or leave it, the protocall is just not worth the hassle. I really hope they make tickets more accessable for home fans at falmer.

Garage_Doors

Originally the Swankers
Jun 28, 2008
Brighton
agreed it doesnt take long, but surely you can all understand for a casual fan that can take it or leave it, the protocall is just not worth the hassle. I really hope they make tickets more accessable for home fans at falmer.

The system will be the same.
This has been discussed many times, its not a decision made by the club, just one they have to follow.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here