Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

No seriously dude, where's my shirt?

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
Pah, still nothing, I pre-ordered mine on the morning of the day they were first announced, and still nothing. How come everyone else got theirs when they went to the shop. I thought the idea of Pre-Ordering meant you would be amongst the first to ge them.

I think I'll just wash my old shirt in a little bit of bleach, that should do it, get a better logo too!:angry:

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
I never pre-ordered, always gonna get one come 1st day in september when i get paid....suddenly it looks like I wont be getting one...oh well life goes on

silky1

Aug 2, 2004
Macclesfield
Batch being delivered this afternoon. If you have your order number they should be able to tell you if you call this afternoon if you will get one from this lot.

tinx

Jul 6, 2003
Horsham Town
A joke that ordering ont he day pre-order is announced isn't good enough. It wouldn't bother me so much but they were quite happy to take the money wihtout providing the goods which has pissed me off somewhat.

D'Angelo Saxon

SW19ULLS
Jul 30, 2004
SW19
I might phone up and have a whinge if I don't get mine this weekend 'cause I'm now f***ing skint. *no pun intended*

Theatre of Trees

Jul 5, 2003
TQ2905
The batch has arrived, when I went into the shop at about 4 this afternoon all the staff were busy trying to pack all the preordered shirts. Expect them to arrive in the next few days.

poke

Oct 19, 2003
i got my shirt 2day they phoned me up and said it was ready to be collected

Captain Pugwash

Paul Kitson
Oct 27, 2003
brighton
i got me shirt when it frst came out, at about 7 this eveing i had a phone call saying my new shirt was ready to be picked up

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
kinkygerbil said:
The club shop seems to be run by monkeys

Pretty unfair comment.

They can only sell what they have available. If there are no shirts to sell what can they do? :rolleyes:

They do a pretty damn good job under the circumstances. I'd love to see how you'd cope with hundreds of people ALL wanting their goods on ONE specific day.

Give them a break FFS.

Juan Albion

Chicken Sniffer 3rd Class
I placed an order via the website in plenty of time for my son's birthday. I ordered a couple of things but not the new shirt as the shop was only getting them the day before his birthday and as I am in Canada obviously one wouldn't arrive in time. When nothing arrived more than a week later, I phoned the shop who said they had never received the order - lost in cyberspace presumably.

By now it was too late to get anything by his birthday anyway so I pre-ordered a shirt for him instead and had to explain on the big day that it would be a few days late. The shop persuaded me to order one size bigger than I wanted 'because they weren't going to have so many of his size in'. Still haven't received it, although the money was taken immediately. My son is a bit ticked off with me and the shop. I don't blame him.

Last edited:

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
Bwian said:
Pretty unfair comment.

They can only sell what they have available. If there are no shirts to sell what can they do? :rolleyes:

They do a pretty damn good job under the circumstances. I'd love to see how you'd cope with hundreds of people ALL wanting their goods on ONE specific day.

Give them a break FFS.

I agree we shouldn't get on the backs of the shop staff, they will always be in the line of fire of hopeless marketing.

If the club gave the details of the new shirts earlier, people could pre order earlier, therefore the club could, with the help of a simple calculator add up how many shirts were needed on the first order run and add a few for those who hadn't pre ordered. Simple really.

Same is true for the junior seagull stuff, finally got my daughters membership card this week, and have to visit the club shop to collected her hat and t shirt (only a sixty mile round trip) but the hat isn't available until September.

Maybe they don't know when the season starts

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here