Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

No new players for tommorrow then?

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
3gulls said:
Could it be that nobody will come to work for Magoo? ???

Thats it exactly.

Why come to BHA as a striker when you know you will be playing as a left back.

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
Uncle Buck said:
Eh? Shaaban had been training with us and was meant to play in a Sussex Senior Cup game in Eastbourne, but did not and was then in the starting 11 against Sunderland. It was announced on deadline day that we had signed Blaney on loan for the rest of the season and then he played in the next game at Coventry.

Please correct me if i'm wrong, but Shaaban had been TRAINING with us - he certainly hadn't signed anything as far as we knew, until a report from a scandanavian site on here said that he had been offered a short term deal. The club didn't announce anything before the Sunderland game?

As for Blayney, I think it was Race? who pointed out that he was playing when he signed THIS SEASON, but the club had not announced this before the game???

tinx

Jul 6, 2003
Horsham Town
I thought we'd have at least got henderson in but noone is a tad disappointing and has lead me to expect absolutely nothing out of the game tomorrow but a heavy defeat.

3gulls

Banned
Jul 26, 2004
tinx said:
I thought we'd have at least got henderson in but noone is a tad disappointing and has lead me to expect absolutely nothing out of the game tomorrow but a heavy defeat.

Nor me! But i would love to be wrong. I HATE Leeds..... :nono:

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Maybe we're having trouble finding an agent to throw money at (not usually a problem, I grant you).

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here