Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Why is he using a mouse mat ?

How old is that PC in his office :lolol::lolol:

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
Where does it say he won't make any offers until June? ???

Da Man Clay

T'Blades
Dec 16, 2004
That's not quite what it says, is it?

Just says we'll decide when Poyet is ready, doesn't mention the end of the season at all.

Deano's Invisible Pants

Mar 1, 2008
That's not quite what it says, is it?

Just says we'll decide when Poyet is ready, doesn't mention the end of the season at all.

Fair play, I stand corrected.

I think it does send out a clear message though, that keeping the players who are out of contract is not a priority for the club, rightly or wrongly.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Face facts just for once clubs have thew upper hand these days especially in the lower leagues.

Da Man Clay

T'Blades
Dec 16, 2004
Fair play, I stand corrected.

I think it does send out a clear message though, that keeping the players who are out of contract is not a priority for the club, rightly or wrongly.

Maybe, though the El-Abd contract says that as soon as Gus decides you'll be of use next year you'll get offered a deal. I can't say that i'd be too bothered if we lost nearly all the out of contract players at the end of June anyway really!

8ace

Banned
Jul 21, 2003
Brighton
Why is he using a mouse mat ?

How old is that PC in his office :lolol::lolol:

0,,10433~8477010,00.jpg

:lolol:

It's one of the those classic "look like you are doing something in the office" poses that you don't seem to see so much these days.

Perkino

Dec 11, 2009
I think the wages has a huge part in the negotiations.

If we get relegated and have renewed contracts then we will be counting the cost, so understandably we as a club wait until that is a certainty before offering loads of deals.

I would expect that once were safe the first team regulars will get their contracts

phoenix

May 18, 2009
So what are we saying Forster is happy to earn more money? than El abd,apparently? But when El abd,gets a new contract,toys come out of pram.Tough luck,if you ask me.
But then nobody,did asked me.

Jim D

Jul 23, 2003
Worthing
0,,10433~8477010,00.jpg

:lolol:

It's one of the those classic "look like you are doing something in the office" poses that you don't seem to see so much these days.

It looks like he's looking at someone (possibly on a webcam) and probably talking to her as well.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here