Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

No More Extra Seats

ILOVEBHA

Jul 27, 2004
Shoreham By Sea
If tonight is not a sell out then the chance of getting permission to put in 2000 extra seats will not be granted and even if it was what a waste of time for the club to put them in at a cost when they will be empty for half the season and only full for the big games.Where have all the Albion fans gone...
:smokin: :smokin:
:( :nono:

Curious Orange

Punxsatawney Phil
Jul 5, 2003
On NSC for over two decades...
Erm, we DO have planning permission for the extra seats, we just don't have the additional Park & Ride site that would enable us to put them in.

With regards to tonight, well we're still in the holiday season, and to be fair to Plymouth we did play them last season so this isn't the most mouth-watering fixture of the season.

ILOVEBHA

Jul 27, 2004
Shoreham By Sea
Thanks i didnt realise we already had planning permission.
Also it is true that we played Plymouth last season so not very exciting for a first game.

aph298

Jul 26, 2004
nomadic
pardon my uncertainty, but isn't a large chunk of the proposed extra seating supposed to be for away fans. I think Coventry were only allocated 700 tickets for Saturday - that's why laugh at us!??? :(

Mr Popkins

Jul 8, 2003
LIVING IN SIN
We DONT have planning permission as such , we couldnt ride roughshot over the coucil and just put them there, we need a new park and ride site before the council will allow them.

D'Angelo Saxon

SW19ULLS
Jul 30, 2004
SW19
I usually find that a cricket ball is not the most helpful pointer to a thread concerning FOOTBALL.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here