Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

No longer in the playoff thread

DBL

Banned
Sep 22, 2011
Hulls win over Birmingham has pushed the Albion to 7th spot.

Is this the end of our flirtation with the playoffs or can we get back into the top 6 & if so when?

SirElliotBennett

May 5, 2010
West Stand Lower

Is this the end of our flirtation with the playoffs or can we get back into the top 6 & if so when?

You can't determine the end of us in the play-offs by another team's result.
I don't think we will win Saturday but i still think we will be around that position for a while.

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath

I am pleased you asked.

Yes, I am afraid thats it for us as far as the Playoffs are concerned. I probably will not bother going again. Sorry to be the bringer of sad tidings.

Twinkle Toes

Growing old disgracefully
Apr 4, 2008
Hoveside
Disastrous Scenes! Is there any point struggling on in this cruel, cruel life??

:down:

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
I am pleased you asked.

Yes, I am afraid thats it for us as far as the Playoffs are concerned. I probably will not bother going again. Sorry to be the bringer of sad tidings.

Indeed, let us sit round a fire and sing sad songs

Uncle C

Jul 6, 2004
Bishops Stortford
I'm so pissed off with life.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
There will be many changes between now and the end of the season so we should worry about our results and the rest will take care of themselves especially if we beat those above us.

kevo

Mar 8, 2008
I reckon it's a good result for us - Blues are more of a threat than Hull for a play-off place.

dac1980

Sep 20, 2011
We have a solid mid table position from which i hope we can build on. With this position and a very high chance of staying up hopefully in Jan the club can build on the squad with some players with premier league/championship experience with the near on guarantee of championship football at the very least next season. We will then have strength in depth and be able to consistently compete at this level as opposed to fits and starts.

Great season so far, I'm happy with 7th as I'm sure most people would be if given this at the start of the season.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here