Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

No Joke - David Lee To Stand In For Knight!

Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
NSC Patron
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks
edna krabappel said:
Maybe Lee has something about him- lets face it, none of us have ever really seen him in action for a decent period of time so perhaps he could do a fill in job at least. You never know, McGhee might be able to get the best out of him.

On the other hand, Hinshelwood, Coppell and Booker didn't seem to rate the guy at all.

hinshelwood was a muppet
coppell refused to play piercy
and booker wanted the job so wasnt going to try anyone else out

gulldenboy

Aug 16, 2003
I have never heard such bollocks Marney scored twice for rezzees
at Southend today my father in law watched said Marney was outstanding, When are we going to play him as a striker his best position. a waste of talent be warned. :flameboun

Kenhead

Oct 1, 2003
Brighton
I would prefer marney to start against wycombe than lee!

But mcghee said that he wouldn't hesitate, didn't say lee will deffinetly be starting so might be the arsegus adding a bit on!

Zebedee

Anyone seen Florence?
Jul 8, 2003
Hangleton
Lee is absolutely crap. I really can't believe that McGhee is going to play him against Wycombe. If Lee is the best we have in Knight's absence, god help us.

:angry:

Stumpy Tim

What do you expect McGhee to say. "We lost the game because Lee & Harding were toilet. They won't be playing again". Get a grip. I would be shocked if Lee started, but it doesn't mean his manager is going to slag him off.

I reckon both Hart & Piercy will play - though not sure who will take the strikers role

Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
NSC Patron
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks
gulldenboy said:
I have never heard such bollocks Marney scored twice for rezzees
at Southend today my father in law watched said Marney was outstanding, When are we going to play him as a striker his best position. a waste of talent be warned. :flameboun

lee plays well for the reserves most games according to web site paper, this is just a case of every one slagging him off because every one else is, just like butters

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here