Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

No heating on FCC trains this week

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
Oooh my train doesn't work, ooh it's cold, oooh i can't get a seat

oooh maybe I should get a job in the place i live, or even better move to London

ooooh or i could just stop complaining like a little bitch and get on with it

TrevorDove

Jan 4, 2004
Brighton

oooh maybe I should get a job in the place i live, or even better move to London

COCK.

Perry Milkins

Just a quiet guy.
Aug 10, 2007
Ardingly

Big wide world out of cosy Brighton fella..i hope you ain't being nasty about MoH. He is a good guy.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
I know, it's quite easy to avoid noticing that it's a tad chilly outside at the moment but they've somehow done the hat-trick: Monday, Tuesday and now today I've enjoyed my commute in UNHEATED Frost Crapital Con-nect trains between Brighton and London, a week's services which I've paid a cheeky little £78 to enjoy (at least a whore for the same price would keep you warm).

I know Gwylan's a fellow victim, anyone else out there? If so it's important to complain to these imcompetent and rapacious privatised scumbags about this: 0845 026 4700 is the number.
I was feeling EXACTLY the same thing as I shivered my bollocks off on the 6.33 FCC from Redhill. Absolute f***ing wankers. :tosser: :tosser: :tosser:

Razi

Aug 3, 2003
Stevenage
The 18.23 (or something) back from Clapham yesterday was fine for me, although the guard did come on the intercom halfway through to apologise to passengers in the rear 4 carriages for having no heating, lighting or working toilet. But she did make the point that "at least we have a train".

I'm one of the happy ones at Burgess Hill who now must changed at Haywards Heath because of the "new and improved" timetable which has added an extra change and a longer commute, for an extra £25 a month. And obviously I've not had a seat on the train since everyone is back at work now, but I figure it's probably healthier to stand up for the journey as it must be better for the body instead of sitting?

And helpful advice there, Chappers. It's nice if you want to work for a local company, but some of us work for slightly bigger organisations who don't have their head offices based in Brighton. Keep up the top tips, though.

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
heh heh

Sorry fellas! Just on the wind up today, commuters are quite an easy target. I couldn't do it, personally, it seems to drive people bonkers.

clippedgull

Hotdogs, extra onions
Aug 11, 2003
Near Ducks, Geese, and Seagulls
No good calling the 0845 number, complete waste of time.

The trouble with this country people are all talk and no action, we just 'accept it' for the most part.

I remember reading an article I think it was India or maybe South Africa, where fed up commuters rioted and burnt the station down and severely injured the manager. I'm not saying go that far of course, but mass action is what is needed otherwise you will all continue to be treated like sheep.

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK

Scoffers

Jan 13, 2004
Burgess Hill

The trouble with this country people are all talk and no action, we just 'accept it' for the most part.

I remember reading an article I think it was India or maybe South Africa, where fed up commuters rioted and burnt the station down and severely injured the manager. I'm not saying go that far of course, but mass action is what is needed otherwise you will all continue to be treated like sheep.

Great idea, now, which station shall we burn down.......I can think of an ideal one just north of East Croydon !

Seriously, I take your point, we do bitch and moan, but do nothing constructive to change anything. I'd like to quit commuting but my Mortgage says otherwise.

British Bulldog

The great escape
Feb 6, 2006

I'd love to see a mass protest by commuters it might just jog a few memories as to what rail companies are supposed to be there for.

except that I have just paid £3280 for the privilege of sitting in a fridge twice a day
:angry::angry::angry::angry:

TrevorDove

Jan 4, 2004
Brighton
heh heh

Sorry fellas! Just on the wind up today, commuters are quite an easy target. I couldn't do it, personally, it seems to drive people bonkers.

I therefore retract my comment - I think I may have my male period coming.

The Spanish

Aug 12, 2008
P
i would seriously consider doing myself in rather than commute from Brighton again.

No disrespect lads, this thread just bringing back awful memories. I know the feeling. Winter is the worst.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here