Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

No heating on FCC trains this week

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
I know, it's quite easy to avoid noticing that it's a tad chilly outside at the moment but they've somehow done the hat-trick: Monday, Tuesday and now today I've enjoyed my commute in UNHEATED Frost Crapital Con-nect trains between Brighton and London, a week's services which I've paid a cheeky little £78 to enjoy (at least a whore for the same price would keep you warm).

I know Gwylan's a fellow victim, anyone else out there? If so it's important to complain to these imcompetent and rapacious privatised scumbags about this: 0845 026 4700 is the number.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
The heating has been switched off as a bonus feature by FCC and is included in the new ticket pricing structure.

Peter Grummit

Oct 13, 2004
Lewes
Southern train with no heating this morning too. And the season Ticket has just gone up 9%. And the trains have been late every day this week!

PG

jonny.rainbow

Oct 29, 2005
They won't get back to you.

I have 3 ongoing complaints with FCC, the oldest being over a year, and the silence is deafening.

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
They won't get back to you.

I have 3 ongoing complaints with FCC, the oldest being over a year, and the silence is deafening.

Hmm, I suspected as much - I'm not exactly holding my breath that the timid-sounding little bloke who took down my complaint will be "passing it on to control", whatever bolox that might mean.

As I told them yesterday, it was saying something about the "service" these crooks offer up when the fact that my train was half an hour late WASN'T the reason that I was calling them. This morning I could see my BREATH as I exhaled. And, having read the childhood advice thread on here, I didn't want to keep my coat on throughout else I wouldn't FEEL THE BENEFIT when I got off.

User removed 4

May 9, 2008
Haywards Heath
I know, it's quite easy to avoid noticing that it's a tad chilly outside at the moment but they've somehow done the hat-trick: Monday, Tuesday and now today I've enjoyed my commute in UNHEATED Frost Crapital Con-nect trains between Brighton and London, a week's services which I've paid a cheeky little £78 to enjoy (at least a whore for the same price would keep you warm).

I know Gwylan's a fellow victim, anyone else out there? If so it's important to complain to these imcompetent and rapacious privatised scumbags about this: 0845 026 4700 is the number.
05:47 SOUTHERN train from h.heath had no heating this morning , and as an added bonus was 5 mins late meaning i started getting twitchy about missing the l.bridge connection at e.croydon.

Hannibal smith

Jul 7, 2003
Kenilworth
Wrong end of the country for me but Virgin Train have EXCELLED themselves this week.

Yesterday, It took me 1hr 45 minutes to go from Coventry to Birmingham International, a 10 minutes journey normally. The excuse changed from Frost, to broken rail to Signal problem. At Birmingham New Street the train to Liverpool was cancelled (Overhead power problem) and the train back was also cancelled (guard was sick).

The icing on the cake was the trains to London Euston today which are screwed (Overhead power issue again, 1 hour or so late) but naturally not reflected on the Train line.com when you check.

Happy New Year.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Well certainly Southern havent covered themselves in glory since the "new train times either".

Scoffers

Jan 13, 2004
Burgess Hill
The 7.10 Gatwick Express was cancelled this morning (from BH) so i had to get the fecking FCC, what a pile of shite that is, I had forgotten how bad those trains were.

The heating has not worked on any train I've been on this week. Wankers.

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
me too, no heating monday or yesterday (was some this morning though) + at least 20 minutes late getting to work and getting home every day this week. Tried complaining and nothing happens, disgraceful service

Scoffers

Jan 13, 2004
Burgess Hill
me too, no heating monday or yesterday (was some this morning though) + at least 20 minutes late getting to work and getting home every day this week. Tried complaining and nothing happens, disgraceful service

It is when you factor in how much the costs have risen in the last two years. I was initially pleased when they extended the Gatwick Express to Burgess Hill, but since then, the trains have been short-formed, late, cancelled and almost no heating. If I ran my company like that, either the company would have folded, or I would have been sacked, but no, we have to keep stumping up our cash to pay for this shite service.

TrevorDove

Jan 4, 2004
Brighton
Since the new timetable Southern have been as bad as FCC, the only thing in their favour is the fact that at least there trains are part bearable (bar the heating working)

The Gatwick Express trains seems really unreliable and runs nearly empty out of Brighton, meanwhile the one train to London Bridge between 06:00 - 08:00 is packed.

Don't know if anyone has seen this First Crapital Connect | We've got you over a barrel

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
Whilst, unlike some very sad people on NSC, I don't derive any pleasure from the misfortune of others, I'm slightly relieved that it's not just me this is happening to; so I do hope you good people who are equally unhappy about this are phoning these twunts up on 0845 026 4700 and demanding an explanation from them.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here