Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

No football Saturday. What you going to do?

patchamalbion

Feb 26, 2009
brighton
Same for me.

In the Herbert Chapman pub before ko, then the Gunners after match before a long pub crawl round Holloway and a visit to the Flying Scotsman. We'll make sure we've got plenty of pound coins.:lolol:

Not sure where were drinking yet,most likely around Holloway Road:thumbsup: Cant really afford it but can never seem to turn down an Arsenal ticket!

countrygull

Jul 22, 2003
Horsham
It's the oval ball for me: Horsham vs East Grinstead, washed down with plenty of ale

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
playing

Durlston

"You plonker, Rodney!"
NSC Patron
Jul 15, 2009
Haywards Heath
I forgot that place was still open, whats the main nationality of the "entertainment" these days?

Mostly South American or Eastern European.

One of my mates went out with a girl from the Flying Scotsman when he was doing building work round Kings Cross - and she was really pretty. The amount of stick we gave him though....:laugh: Brought a whole new meaning to "Are you looking at my bird?"

shoreham moonraker

Apr 11, 2009
Going to be a very messy day, rovers have already arrived and are drinking down in town i reckon it could be a long old day for the wiltshire constabulary.

KneeOn

Jun 4, 2009
Bowling with the old man before going to get some dinner with him, likely to be at Days. Crispy pork Pancakes and all you can eat? Nommy.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
My exam has been postponed so I will be making use of my new workbench and begin work on carving my 18 month nephew a bowl and spoon for his upcoming summer camping trips. Looking forward to this as not made anything for a while. Then I shall head to pub I think.

Aug 15, 2003
Falkirk, Scotland
Ahoy! Ahoy! I am going to The Skids 'Greet & Meet' this pm to say hello to Richard Jobson & Co and get some piccies & old vinyl signed. Then going to the gig tonight in their home town of Dunfermline to finish up the Fife Festival dedicated to great Richard Jobson himself.

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
Stuart Tuck playing for Eastbourne, Worthing 1-0 after 1 min. No room in this game for skill or panache. Bought a Worthing home and a Worthing away shirt from 2 seasons ago, £6 the pair. Comon both of you! :neutral:

SirDouglasLoft

Jul 4, 2008
not a good day for me.
had an absolute mare, only to be topped off by getting sent off for CRUNCHING some flash prick with yellow boots, now i'm banned for three games and got to pay a fine. f***ing hell.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here