Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

NO Falmer news today..

Mr Blobby

Jul 14, 2003
In a cave
...I work at the Uni of Brighton and we get the advanced notification as have a registered interest as part of the ground on Uni land (as you all know). The Uni has NOT received anything so far today. If i hear anything will post something asap, even if its just to say that the decision has arrived but i dont know what it says!!!! So put any Champagne back on ice for now.

Mr Blobby

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
What a fecking surprise :censored:

Whats the latest Prescott can make the decision is it 4.59 Pm on the 31st or 11.59 pm on the 31st, either way thats when we will be told.

Hell it only took 5 years to get a decision and planning permission for a bloody great nuclear power station.

Mr Blobby

Jul 14, 2003
In a cave
When the 2 inspectors reports arrived it was first thing in the morning ( i think via Courier), so i would be surprised if it arrives today.................................

eastlondonseagull

Jan 15, 2004
West Yorkshire
Mr Blobby said:
...I work at the Uni of Brighton and we get the advanced notification as have a registered interest as part of the ground on Uni land (as you all know). The Uni has NOT received anything so far today. If i hear anything will post something asap, even if its just to say that the decision has arrived but i dont know what it says!!!! So put any Champagne back on ice for now.

Mr Blobby

To be fair though, mate, do you open the addressee's post? How are you gonna know when it arrives?

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003
Hither (sometimes Thither)
Uncle Spielberg said:
What a fecking surprise :censored:

Whats the latest Prescott can make the decision is it 4.59 Pm on the 31st or 11.59 pm on the 31st, either way thats when we will be told.

Hell it only took 5 years to get a decision and planning permission for a bloody great nuclear power station.

Hey keep it calm GG. Uncork a bottle of merlot. Pop AI on the dvd machine and have a look at the form for the 3.20 at Wanglebank Park.

Perhaps one of your film threads will distract us from impending euphoria. I suppose, in a way, it's like we're each having sex and our slightly ugly partner keeps begging us not to orgasm when all we really want is for it to be over with now so we can smoke a nice ciggie and go out with the boys.

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
Re: Re: NO Falmer news today..

eastlondonseagull said:
To be fair though, mate, do you open the addressee's post? How are you gonna know when it arrives?

It was quite obvious last time.

Mr Blobby

Jul 14, 2003
In a cave
I will know shortly after it arrives................but wont know whats in it............................but will do my best to find out..........

dull boy

Oct 11, 2005
amazing would people rather have an unsubstansiated rumour about a yes than anyhting like this. i enjoyed the stuff from otlw and hope its true too but seems stupid to pick holes in mr b for what hes just posted particularly since hes not promised anything that hasnt happened or suggested anything other than a heads up for when the decision actually arrives

bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai
Meade's_Ball said:
I suppose, in a way, it's like we're each having sex and our slightly ugly partner keeps begging us not to orgasm when all we really want is for it to be over with now so we can smoke a nice ciggie and go out with the boys.

Sort of, but that's pleasurable anticipation.

I'd equate this to having had loads of foreplay and got right revved up ready for it, only for her to suddenly say, "Actually, I'm not in the mood any more, maybe tomorrow."

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here