Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

No excuses...............please

NickBHAFC18

Feb 24, 2012
Brighton
Managed to watch most of the first half and the first 15 minutes of the second then i had to return to work. Watched it in The Railway Bell and couldn't believe how dismall the performance was. I got bored of seeing Zaha and his twin constantly skipping past us so turned round and watched the rugby on the other tv instead which was a lot more enjoyable.

Got to see Macca miss another effort. I like the guy but he will not score us the goals that will get us promotion and neither will Barnes. Both have had time and time again to prove themselves and it's about time players like Hoskins be given a chance. It obviously isn't working at the moment so there is no harm in changing things a little and seeing how that gets on.

grummitts gloves

Dec 30, 2008
West Sussex, la,la,la
Sorry, but the game was ruined the moment Dunk was sent off. The ref was shit and easily conned by a diving cheating Palace team who have got away with it all season so far. Hopefully their thin squad will let them down. Virtually all the decisions that went their way could have resulted in their player being booked for diving by a different ref on a different day. A disgraceful display by them, obviously condoned by Holloway who will chase promotion no matter what. Roll on the game at our place.

SeagullSongs

And it's all gone quiet..
Oct 10, 2011
Southampton
Shambolic from a team who we thought knew how important this fixture is.

Fail on every level - don't care if we stuff them 5 nil in the return - just gave them 3 points after 10 mins - gutless

I simply DON'T believe that.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here