Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

No excuses...............please

*Gullsworth*

My Hair is like his hair
Jan 20, 2006
West...West.......WEST SUSSEX
We were well beaten by a better side, we will have to improve if we want revenge in the return fixture. If we dont and we lose,:censored: Palace could lord it over us for a long time!

Curious Orange

Punxsatawney Phil
Jul 5, 2003
On NSC for over two decades...
I was only half paying interest in the match... which went down to mild interest after Dunk was sent off. I would have been hugely suprised if we'd gotten anything out of the match after that.

11 versus 11 is a different prospect.

D

Deleted member 2719

What about having only 10 men for 84 mins???
And CMS missing a strikers opportunity???
And a diving Murray???

Surely they have to be good excuses???

*Gullsworth*

My Hair is like his hair
Jan 20, 2006
...I think that ship has sailed mate.

Not really......The Amex may have up to 30k inside for the return match and it is up to the fans to get behind the team. The atmosphere could really be electric.................if we dont get an early red card!!

Seagull kimchi

Oct 8, 2010
Korea and India
Shambolic from a team who we thought knew how important this fixture is.

Fail on every level - don't care if we stuff them 5 nil in the return - just gave them 3 points after 10 mins - gutless

*Gullsworth*

My Hair is like his hair
Jan 20, 2006
What about having only 10 men for 84 mins???
And CMS missing a strikers opportunity???
And a diving Murray???

Surely they have to be good excuses???

I know what your saying mate but we have to man up. We always seem to bottle it in the big games. Too many players go missing or cant handle the pressure......we were beaten, well beaten and we have to move on and not mumble about what might have been!

*Gullsworth*

My Hair is like his hair
Jan 20, 2006
Did you go? Theu did not look a better side. 11 v 10 and a homer.ref. But palace didn't look great.

No i didnt go but we always seem to fall back on excuses for our failure in the big games. Be at Charlton tho' and have been to Palace many times and we always seem to crack under pressure. Except the Mcshane game of course.

D

Deleted member 2719

I know what your saying mate but we have to man up. We always seem to bottle it in the big games. Too many players go missing or cant handle the pressure......we were beaten, well beaten and we have to move on and not mumble about what might have been!

I agree we don't seem to have the mentality for derby games any more and that can only come from the manager, although i never liked mcGhee he did have them fired up for that match.

CliveWalkerWingWizard

Aug 31, 2006
surrenden
palace did not look great - we handed it to them on a plate

Paddy B

Jul 5, 2003
Horsham
Did you go? Theu did not look a better side. 11 v 10 and a homer.ref. But palace didn't look great.

I was at the beamback and we cannot blame anyone by ourselves. Dunk was a nailed on red. Bolasie ripped first Orlandi and then Bruno apart. Apart from being conned by Murrays dive ref was actually alright. No excuses better side won.

CliveWalkerWingWizard

Aug 31, 2006
surrenden
Palace looked excellent.
Really , against 10 men - how many chances did they have ? You do not have to be one of these namby pamby oooh what a good team supporters to be objective. Are palace a good side , yes , outstanding , no. This game was lost after 6 mins.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Really , against 10 men - how many chances did they have ? You do not have to be one of these namby pamby oooh what a good team supporters to be objective. Are palace a good side , yes , outstanding , no. This game was lost after 6 mins.

This

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
Palace looked excellent.

You sure seeing as we had 10 for best part of 90 and were down to our 3rd then 4th then 5th choice left back and should have scored in the 2nd half I don't think they were exactly great.

Phat Baz 68

Get a ****ing life mate !
Apr 16, 2011
We would have lost today ten men
or not I'm afraid we were beaten by a side with more passion
and that's just to start with.
Stop making feeble f***ing excuses like homer ref,
ten men, they had two penalties !!
We were NOT good enough boys and girls.
Far more dignifying when you lose gracefully.

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
We would have lost today ten men
or not I'm afraid we were beaten by a side with more passion
and that's just to start with.
Stop making feeble f***ing excuses like homer ref,
ten men, they had two penalties !!
We were NOT good enough boys and girls.
Far more dignifying when you lose gracefully.

You could tell we would lose after less than 10 minutes, impressive

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
No excuses , it wasn't until the last 20 minutes that we matched them in regards to playing it dirty and sly.

Phat Baz 68

Get a ****ing life mate !
Apr 16, 2011
You could tell we would lose after less than 10 minutes, impressive

Please don't embarrass yourself and other Albion fans
with silly remarks like that !
We were dire from the start, had a man sent off after
7 minutes, had no drive or passion whatsoever.
So yeah I could really,along with thousands of others if we are all
honest and against a team that are playing as a unit and are now back at the top of the league.
I hate to say this it makes me sick but they (at this present time) are a far more organised, passionate and better side than us.
Just being honest.
Changes needed and very quickly !!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here