Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

No animals were harmed during the making of this video.

zefarelly

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Sussex, by the sea
thats about as funny as f***ing cancer you sick c***

we go to great lengths within Motorsport to be as safe as possible, admittedly theres no accounting for the pissed idiotic behaviour of French Marshalls, and general spectators but thats another story, and usually why your stuck behind safety fences :angry:

zefarelly

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Sussex, by the sea
I never said it was you stupid twat

how would you like it If I posted a video of someone you know getting basted by a car doing 100 mph ? if you didn't make the video and you don't know whos on it, why the f*** post it ?

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
zefarelly said:
thats about as funny as f***ing cancer you sick c***

we go to great lengths within Motorsport to be as safe as possible, admittedly theres no accounting for the pissed idiotic behaviour of French Marshalls, and general spectators but thats another story, and usually why your stuck behind safety fences :angry:

Well, in fainess Magoo didn't say anything about the clip being funny did he ? I opened it thinking it was something funny about animals and ended up switching it off after about 30 seconds.

zefarelly

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Sussex, by the sea
likewise, I did too, now I like a bit of sideways action in a car, but I don't think its NSC freindly to post videos of people getting killed.

magoo

Jul 8, 2003
United Kingdom
zefarelly said:
I never said it was you stupid twat

how would you like it If I posted a video of someone you know getting basted by a car doing 100 mph ? if you didn't make the video and you don't know whos on it, why the f*** post it ?

what the f*** are you talking about??
god i can't even be bothered!

AM I BOTHERED?

tedebear

Legal Alien
Jul 7, 2003
In my computer
magoo said:
what the f*** are you talking about??
god i can't even be bothered!

AM I BOTHERED?

I think the point is why bother creating a thread about something so dreadful it should never have been made into a clip?

Its pretty horrific and hardly worth repeating on here in a thread of its own?

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England
tedebear said:
I think the point is why bother creating a thread about something so dreadful it should never have been made into a clip?

Its pretty horrific and hardly worth repeating on here in a thread of its own?

stop bouncing it then

woops

magoo

Jul 8, 2003
United Kingdom
Well the next time you hear on the news about some old granny ploughing into a bus stop full of people you'll appreciate the severity of it a bit more!

The way I see it I'm doing you a service! HAHAAAAAA!

Oct 25, 2003
i read all these comments

i knew the content

i watched it, found it disgusting after about 5 seconds

yet i watched all THREE MINUTES of it

what the f*** is wrong with me?

Rangdo

Registered Cider Drinker
Apr 21, 2004
Cider Country
I don't know whether to watch it now.
I'm really squemish about gory things but the link is just sitting there willing me to click it.
Shall I or not?
Help, I'm scared.

Rangdo said:
I don't know whether to watch it now.
I'm really squemish about gory things but the link is just sitting there willing me to click it.
Shall I or not?
Help, I'm scared.

Watch it through your fingers (like I did) then berate yourself for not being able to turn it off before the end.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here