Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

NME list the top 20 songs of the last 15 years

Albion Dan

Banned
Jul 8, 2003
Peckham
At least they didnt include the Klaxons, which if they'd have done the list 4 years ago would have been a certainty for the NME. Does anyone still buy that dross anyway? Cant be long till they go bust surely?

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003
Minteh Wonderland
In fairness, I don't actually mind the tune at all. She is a bit of a plump MONSTER however and I'm not a fan of FAT people.

I'm sure she'll be pleased that she's got a chance with you these days.

Missy-Elliot14295.jpg

Jul 5, 2003
Bristol
Given how en vogue she is, very surprised at the omission of Bjork. Homogenic came out about 14 years ago, so anything on that and since should be ahead of most of that list. Joga, Unravel, All Is Full Of Love, Pagan Poetry, It's Not Up To You, Wanderlust, Dull Flame...Medulla was probably a bit too experimental for NME, but come on, she is a genius.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Why do they produce lists like this when music is such a personal thing?

They're probably blokes. Women go for Thais and watch box sets of Sex In The City, blokes compile lists. It's just one of those things innit.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
I'm sure she'll be pleased that she's got a chance with you these days.

Missy-Elliot14295.jpg
She knows where I am Warren. Right here in London, fixing software bugs for a corporate money making machine as a mortgage slave.

But yes, that is not the Missy Elliott I knew back in the day. She's probably worth having a turn on theses days. :love:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here