Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

NINE goals in NINE minutes

eastlondonseagull

Jan 15, 2004
West Yorkshire
Surely this is a record?

Brazilian second division side Viana were 2-0 up against Chapadinha last weekend, with nine minutes to go, and they needed to score nine more goals to get promotion. Amazingly, they did it!

[yt]6FP8NFfllII[/yt]

Methinks the opposition threw this game BIG TIME. How bad is this defending?! :lolol:

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
Did the team have a bet on 11-0 or something, as every time the attacking team lost the ball, the defenders just tamely kicked it back to them.

Gritt23

Jul 7, 2003
Meopham, Kent.
What a bizarre way to fix a game though. They've clearly agreed to lose 11-0 so why did they wait so late until they capitulated. Spread the goals over teh 90 mins and they could have looked a little less obvious. It's as if the team WANT everyone to know the game was thrown.

Bizarre.

bright1064

Dec 21, 2007
Brighton
What a joke!

Did they only find out in the last nine mins that they needed to score a total of eleven? Otherwise surely the opposing team could have staggered the conceeded goals over the game to make it look just a tad less suspicious.

Normal Rob

Jul 8, 2003
Somerset
my favourite has to be when the guy accidently tackled someone and then gave the ball straight back to another player...

Gullywog

Blackbird
Sep 12, 2008
I can't understand why the attacking team, needing nine goals in nine minutes, run miles off towards the crowd celebrating each time!

my thoughts exactly, although the guy who hangs from the fence is FLAIR!!

what was the keeper standing on the post for one??

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here