Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Nile Ranger

Pole in Goal

Aug 14, 2012
BN1
You've not said anything different to me, but I know nothing and presumably you are the font of knowledge? I'e been following Newcastle for years, and I've seen a couple of games at St James' and Ranger was involved in both of them. I haven't formed an opinion based on one pathetic performance at the Amex, I'm talking more broadly than that.

Yeah fair enough; just trying to say I don't think his off field antics follow him onto the pitch - wouldn't say hes the worst person ever on a pitch. He seems to try and didn't really moan about anything. Also about another thread, so many players don't sign autographs I think it's not fair to single him out.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland

deletebeepbeepbeep

May 12, 2009
I can only assume he's still a Newcastle player because Pardew / Newcastle's Chairman are scared that if they sack him they'll be offed by one of his gangster mates.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
We'll see how 'gangsta' he is when he's doing some time at her majesty's pleasure.

Doing time is well gangsta

I read that he had a grand in cash on him and spelt his name out in the notes on the hotel bed. Not the wisest move if you're about to commit a crime.

OvingdeanSeagull

Jul 8, 2012
Ovingdean
nile ranger wanker.jpg

scum.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Cant see it. He's barely even conference quality. The galling thing is hes probably loaded just from his contract at Newcastle.

He is shockingly crap.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here