Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Nile Ranger being a complete **** again and filmed hitting a women.

symyjym

Banned
Nov 2, 2009
Brighton / Hove actually
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-wiltshire-27202475

Denied criminal damage, no other charges brought unfortunately.

There could have been an out of court settlement to the girl for the common assault. Had there been serious harm caused it would have gone to CPS.

He has got to live with that video for the rest of his life now, so he's not getting off scot free, it's highly embarrassing and will hopefully damage his career. Not to mention that his mum will give him a good battering for bringing shame on the family.

Last edited:

Paul Reids Sock

Nov 3, 2004
Paul Reids boot
There could have been an out of court settlement to the girl for the common assault. Had there been serious harm caused it would have gone to CPS.

He has got to live with that video for the rest of his life now, so he's not getting off scot free, it's highly embarrassing and will hopefully damage his career. Not to mention that his mum will give him a good battering for bringing shame on the family.

Unfortunately I don't think he cares. If he did he would have learnt to sort his behaviour out long ago.

Swindon still signed him when he had a rape case coming up so not sure that it will damage his career anymore than he already has either (through previous incidents and not the rape case in which he was proven innocent). I believe he has a meeting with Swindon on Thursday so he could be still sacked but would probably more likely face a fine/warning

symyjym

Banned
Nov 2, 2009
Brighton / Hove actually
Unfortunately I don't think he cares. If he did he would have learnt to sort his behaviour out long ago.

Swindon still signed him when he had a rape case coming up so not sure that it will damage his career anymore than he already has either (through previous incidents and not the rape case in which he was proven innocent). I believe he has a meeting with Swindon on Thursday so he could be still sacked but would probably more likely face a fine/warning

I didn't know he had previous issues. Interesting to see how the club handles this.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here