Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Night out for 30s and 40s

hoyci

Aug 8, 2011
eastbourne
Hi. Some friends if mine are staying in Brighton tonight and would like to know where to go on the pull! The youngest is 37 so r there any clubs for the slightly older? I don't have a clue as I'm an eastbourne bod

Samej

Banned
Apr 24, 2011
Hi. Some friends if mine are staying in Brighton tonight and would like to know where to go on the pull! The youngest is 37 so r there any clubs for the slightly older? I don't have a clue as I'm an eastbourne bod

They could start in the Bat and Ball pub.

seagullondon

Mar 15, 2011
revenge club, they'd pull in there.

I actually pulled in revenge on thursday night! The university freshers were out and it was easy picking!

hopkins

Banned
Nov 6, 2003
Brighton
Funky Fish Club Marine Parade
Karma, Brighton Marina
Junction Club if still going..

DO NOT GO TO THE JUNCTION !!!!

If its anything like years ago it was full of orrible old geezers looking for a row. Saw a bloke in a full white tracksuit in there on a saturday night and on the 1st time i walked in i saw some bloke being carried out after being glassed. Might be nicer now though :facepalm:

Gordon the Gopher

Jul 16, 2003
Hove
Not a lot in the town for that age. Karma at the marina or downstairs at Havanna Spoon in Hove are your best bets!

Durlston

"You plonker, Rodney!"
NSC Patron
Jul 15, 2009
Haywards Heath
I met a couple of fit young lasses who were going to Oceana a few weeks ago, pilled out of their heads already on the train. :lolol:

D

Deleted User X18H

DO NOT GO TO THE JUNCTION !!!!

If its anything like years ago it was full of orrible old geezers looking for a row. Saw a bloke in a full white tracksuit in there on a saturday night and on the 1st time i walked in i saw some bloke being carried out after being glassed. Might be nicer now though :facepalm:

No! Go to The Junction! You've just got to know how to look after yourself. If your mates want to experience Brighton's more mature 'entertainment' then The Junction is the place for them.As they long as they are not too fussy on looks , teeth, general appearence, and the occassional wee wee aroma, The Junction is a veriable palace of available if not desperate females almost on par to use a simile with what Cape Town is to a great white.

ezmally

Sep 16, 2006
Hastings
Yeah The Blue Oyster bar. Da Da Da Da Da Da.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Went for a few drinks at The Havanna Spoon a few weeks ago. Some of the sights were a bit surreal. The phrase mutton dressed as death sprang to mind.

I have not been but the place looks well naff, as do the punters. I've not heard anything good about the restaurant either.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here