Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Night Life in central London.

Bluejuice

Lazy as a rug on Valium
Sep 2, 2004
The free state of Kemp Town
Biscuit said:
Just a decent mix..

Indy... but dont link indy kids which tends to be a problem..
Cheese (sometimes)
Light Rock
No Emo rubbish.

If that's what you're looking for, why bother going to London? You just want some identikit ritzy affair which you could find in any standard town in the UK. Brighton has enough of its own, and they're probably cheaper than spending your hard earned on getting to the wicked city.

If you're gonna do London, may as well do it properly and check out one of its serious clubs, otherwise it's just a waste

nail-Z

Jul 10, 2003
North Somerset
Norman Baker suck my lozenge said:
Spearmint Rhino:p

I ended up in there a couple of weeks ago. My first ever visit to a "Gentlemens Club". It was GREAT.

It wasn't cheap, but it's a night that I'm still getting very pleasant flashbacks from to this day.

:love:

Barnet Seagull

Luxury Player
Jul 14, 2003
Falmer, soon...
nail-Z-gull said:
I ended up in there a couple of weeks ago. My first ever visit to a "Gentlemens Club". It was GREAT.

It wasn't cheap, but it's a night that I'm still getting very pleasant flashbacks from to this day.

:love:

Better off at the Griffin. Now that's a good place for a lunchtime pint.

Albion Dan

Banned
Jul 8, 2003
Peckham
Dougal said:
If you're single then Yates Leicester Square does everything you mentioned + will prob pull a bird as well

The worst establishment in the whole of London. Awful music, awful women, awful staff, awful beer, awful awful. In fact I dont think there is even a londoner in the place at the weekend.

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
Perry Milkins said:
Try here...oldies dance music but a good atmosphere.

http://www.doverst.co.uk/
I like this place. That's because I quite enjoy watching perma-tanned 50-something millionaires from Mayfair trying to pull their secretaries. :wave:

Albion Dan

Banned
Jul 8, 2003
Peckham
house your seagull said:
KOKO in camden does a good indie night on fridays, go to shoreditch/hoxton for ecletic stuff, the atmosphere is great down there.

Guilty Pleasures is on one Friday every month down there, which is actually a really good night.

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
Perry Milkins said:
It is a bit like that I suppose...
I wasn't complaining! I've had a lot of good nights in there, some of them work-related.

somerset

Jul 14, 2003
Yatton, North Somerset
I think the refurbishment is finished.

Biscuit

Native Creative
Jul 8, 2003
Brighton
Bluejuice said:
If that's what you're looking for, why bother going to London? You just want some identikit ritzy affair which you could find in any standard town in the UK. Brighton has enough of its own, and they're probably cheaper than spending your hard earned on getting to the wicked city.

If you're gonna do London, may as well do it properly and check out one of its serious clubs, otherwise it's just a waste

I'm living in London at the moment at Uni so its easier to go out there than Brighton.

Went to Tiger Tiger - Leicester Sq a few months back - terrible.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here