Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Nigerians in PO credit card fraud

Nov 3, 2003
Nigerians in PO credit card fraud/Migrants to build Falmer?

anyone else see channel 4 prog Dispatches about Nigerians coming over here working in PO nicking credit cards and selling them on, the amount of post that gets 'lost' was staggering!! The sooner we stop them coming over here the better its so bad that the passports are no longer send out using the Queens mail !! some royal mail service this is now theyre mucking it up!

Last edited:

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
If he personally checks all applications, does that mean the applicants have to fill in the forms in braille?

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
A WHITE postman got put in jail in Yorkshire because he couldn't be bothered to deliver all the mail and buried it in the woods instead.

adrian29uk

Sep 10, 2003
Dont say things like that you need to be saying, Poor Poor Asylum Seekers, come and get a job in our lovely country, we will pay for your housing and your food. I dont mind paying extra taxes to keep you here. I don't mind if you take our jobs on lower money. I dont mind if you use our National health service and Schooling, in fact bring over all your mates too, we are very accepting country.

The real facts,
The sooner we get these f***ing wankers out of our country and anyone else who goes against us the better. Yes I do have some heart, but enough is enough now. I bet these nigerians will now use our legal aid system as well to fight their case, which makes me even more angry.

Nov 3, 2003
and no make matters worse ....

Immigration Legal Aid Bill Hits £200m

Asylum seekers take the lion's share of the legal aid spent on immigration cases. More than £200million was spent on Legal Aid for immigration and asylum cases last year, official figures show.

Brixtaan

Jul 7, 2003
Border country.East Preston.
The Nigerians are involved in a HUGE International football tournament in the summer at a massive International football venue in London.

Great opportunity to arrest them all

Nov 3, 2003
'One in 10 builders are migrants'

An estimated one million people work on building sites across the UK There could be as many as 100,000 migrant workers employed on UK building sites, according to new research.

they could be working on a new stadium at Falmer in fact read this and its almost certain they will be!!!

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk_politics/3512457.stm

Last edited:

Ex Shelton Seagull

Jul 7, 2003
Block G, Row F, Seat 175
Yeah we can kick all the n*****s, c***s, p***s out of our beloved WHITE homeland. Don't worry FG, Berkshire, i'm sure they'll be plenty of jobs on offer for everyone. Great opportunites in the fast-food, cleaning and taxi driving markets. Great pay at £1.50p an hour. Once all the non-WHITE people have been kicked out of our glorious land we can get to work eh? Granted things will be a bit tough what with hardly anyone driving taxis, trains, buses. Not many nurses and doctors, hardly anyone around to build our stuff, non-one around to clean up our shit, maybe there won't be so much vomit around given that there's no-one left to serve us food anymore.
Maybe once all these FOREIGN scroungers have been kicked out and sent back to whatever place they came from we can get to work on clearing the backlog of WHITE benfit fraudsters? You know, all those WHITE people who rip us all off by doing benefit fraud.
Hmm, come to think of it some of these jobs don't sound very nice do they? The pays crap and you have to put with drunken, angry, WHITE people getting pissed off because people aren't doing things FOR them. Maybe we ought to let some BROWN people in again so they can do all the things we don't want to. Then we can blame them for all our troubles!

Deportivo Seagull

I should coco
Jul 22, 2003
Mid Sussex
The spics .. you forgot to mention the spics ......
or can I stay coz I'm white .... F**k it I'll get on me Banana boat ...

Turgid

Dec 5, 2003
Wadhurst
Jesus! This looks like a recruitment page for the Daily Mail!

Deportivo Seagull

I should coco
Jul 22, 2003
Mid Sussex
Turgid said:
Jesus! This looks like a recruitment page for the Daily Mail!

:lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol:

Das Reich Das Furher Das Daily Mail ... and win a nice cottage in a nice village where only law abiding white people live ... like Jeffery Archer :p

And lets not forget the majority of fraud in the UK is undertaken in the CITY of London by WHITE, MIDDLE-CLASS PEOPLE ON BEHALF OF WHITE INSTITUTIONS AND THE ESTABLISHMENT.

Even the DTI accepts that what is ripped off by the CITY in a week is equivalent to all other fraud put together.

Next great TAX frauders mmmmm Accountants.:angry:

And by the way we have just been ripped off by one of our Post Man, loads of letters never received and stolen including money etc. His race is irrelevant.

He just needs to be sacked and what ever the Courts want to lob at him.

As it happens when we heard our postman had been suspended, litterally everyone hoped that it was not our Eygptian one, who is a great bloke and goes out of his way to help.

LC Not racist unlike some of the tw*ts on here.

Last edited:

Nov 3, 2003
you mention low pay of £1.50 an hr which presume is an example of migrants accept low pay but yr argument isnt accurate as if they went away employers wood then be force to pay the minimum wages which is higer than that so you can say that the migrants by accept these low paid jobs are keep wages down also when cash in hand dont contribute to NI/Tax

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here