Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Nigel Farage MEP v Russell Brand - Question Time BBC1 22:35 *** Official Match Thread ***

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Going to be tough being one of the three women on the panel tonight.....Is the blonde one on the end taking the minutes ?

JCL666

absurdism
Sep 23, 2011
He's made a tons of mistakes.

But he's already running the show.

The Rivet

Aug 9, 2011
David Dimbleby pisses me off! He just cant help himself. He cannot remain unbiased toward either side.

Hyperion

Nov 1, 2010
Russell Brand. I just can't help thinking he is just a bloody attention seeker. He is already shouting over people like a spoilt brat and calling a few of the female panellists "love". What a hideous turd. Ideal for modern politics

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Brand's feistiness is shaking things up.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Brand has already shown himself up for the conceited self-publicist moron he truly is.

Farage has slipped comfortably in to Smug Mode as usual. So it's 1-1

The Spanish

Aug 12, 2008
P
L
Don't get me wrong, I like Brand. I still have all his podcasts on my ipod. Often during his podcasts he champions his revolution but is then reminded by his co-host Matt Morgan of his frequent prima donna tantrums such as refusing to stay in a hotel unless it is the 'Presidential suite', refusing to take a taxi unless it is a Mercedes, spending tens of thousands on glass skulls to put round his house etc. . .

However as long as he is using his 'celebrity' to highlight issues such as the New Era Estate it's difficult to criticise him.

The worst thing that ever happened to Russell brand was falling out with Matt Morgan. Unless you are his bank manager. Matt Morgan is a very funny and talented writer and put brand where he is today. A good mate who stuck with him through the madness who brand then dropped like a hot brick when his head was turned by Jonathan Ross.

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green

JCL666

absurdism
Sep 23, 2011
Ruining you mean the guy is an idiot

Completely disagree. QT is typically crap and full of politicians talking patronisingly.

Brand is just doing what a lot of people want to do. Shout at politicians. Much more entertaining.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Stunning volley from Brand, right to the top corner.

JCL666

absurdism
Sep 23, 2011
Hmm.. Russell's just gone for it.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
This is like Punch and Judy, pretty poor in my view and hardly giving any political rhetoric

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here