Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[News] Nigel Farage and Reform

Klaas

I've changed this
Nov 1, 2017
Quite amazing that this c*** brings up Andrew Tate and the fact he has many followers for his role in spreading disinformation. This man is an elected MP for christ's sake.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
So he should be. He stoked the fire with his comments that were untrue. You didn’t have to wait long to find out the perpetrator was born in wales and his parents were from Rwanda a predominantly Christian country. which makes these riots targeting Muslim communities even more mental.
Not for some. Sydney is ranting about Pakistanis on the riot thread.

And others are suggesting that 'we' meet the rioters 'half way'.

Beggars belief that people are so intoxicated by their prejudices that they are ramming square pegs into round holes to construct a reassuring narrative, and then blowing their tops when the rest of us raise an eyebrow.

Yoda

English & European
Not for some. Sydney is ranting about Pakistanis on the riot thread.

And others are suggesting that 'we' meet the rioters 'half way'.

Beggars belief that people are so intoxicated by their prejudices that they are ramming square pegs into round holes to construct a reassuring narrative, and then blowing their tops when the rest of us raise an eyebrow.
And these are the same people that would also say you don't negotiate with terrorists :rolleyes:

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Patron
Jan 3, 2012
Yeah, but the country needs reform. MPs should be free from wokey codes of conduct.
The country could probably do with a sensible version of reform. It hasn’t got it at the moment.

Farage may not want a code of conduct. It’s likely to show him up as the chancer/grifter/racist/tosspot that he is.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

Zeberdi

“Vorsprung durch Technik”
NSC Patron
Oct 20, 2022
He's a ****.
What a really obnoxious %£!@

Classic dictator modus operandi - facilitate/incite the breakdown of civil order then say ‘I am the responsible leader whom you can turn to, to restore calm and order’.

Now I realise where some of the people have got their ’words from’ on the riots thread - parroting this completely fake snake in the grass - he’s a fcuking dangerous influencer.

I could only stomach it for a minute or so.

trueblue

Jul 5, 2003
Hove

Having just watched the fascinating Alex Jones documentary on Sky, this is straight out of the same playbook. Doubling down on claims that have no factual basis with such conviction it becomes believable to many. Jones convinced 25% of Americans that the Sandy Hook massacre never happened. Twenty-five percent. Unfathomable.

He got his comeuppance eventually (well, he’s still broadcasting but he was at least publicly destroyed in the defamation cases). It’ll be a wonderful day if Farage is ever forced to pay for the damage he has caused to this country in the past nine years.

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex

IMG_8515.jpeg

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008