Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[News] Nigel Farage and Reform

Zeberdi

“Vorsprung durch Technik”
NSC Patron
Oct 20, 2022
He just reminds of the weedy kid in the class who sucks up to the bully and runs errands for him so he can be seen as part of the gang.
That’s not nice, he’s very upset that the everyone’s ganging up on his bestie - he thinks they’re ’DISGUSTING‘ people who bully the Earless One.

:lol:
EdIT - I’m joking in case anyone thinks I am actually defending Farage - or complaining about Eeyore‘s post - of course he deserves the reaction and negative press he gets in the MSN - absolutely

Last edited:

Baldseagull

Jan 26, 2012
Crawley
Foxtrot Oscar Clacton, you were mugged

He should have a chat with his old Deputy Leader, Ben Habib about democracy. After the position Ben Habib was appointed to was removed from him and given to Richard Tice, he has concerns about democracy within Reform, concerns that were not there when he was given the position, strangely.

Baldseagull

Jan 26, 2012
Crawley
That’s not nice, he’s very upset that the everyone’s ganging up on his bestie - he thinks they’re ’DISGUSTING‘ people who bully the Earless One.

A narrative of hatred towards Trump has been sown by the mainstream media, mostly by simply reporting the hateful and irresponsible things Trump has said or tweeted.

Zeberdi

NSC Patron
Oct 20, 2022
A narrative of hatred towards Trump has been sown by the mainstream media, mostly by simply reporting the hateful and irresponsible things Trump has said or tweeted.
You do realise my post was entirely tongue in cheek don’t you?

(After 2 years of me posting Trump’s litany of failures and personal weaknesses on the 2024 US Election thread I thought you would realise I was joking :lol:)

Baldseagull

Jan 26, 2012
Crawley

(After 2 years of me posting Trump’s litany of failures and personal weaknesses on the 2024 US Election thread I thought you would realise I was joking :lol:)
Yes Zeberdi, you do realise that my post addressed not your words, but the text of the tweet from Farage you included, and that he wasn't joking though?

Zeberdi

NSC Patron
Oct 20, 2022
Foxtrot Oscar Clacton, you were mugged

So concerned is he about ‘Democracy’, he’s now peddling untruths about the 2024 General Election results in Britain and fraudulent postal balloting. He also implies Trump should be the legitimate President in 2020 but he lost due to ‘ballot harvesting’ ( adding fake postal vote to one of the candidates)

Accusations like that sticks and undermines the confidence people have in the system but there’s no evidence to suggest there was corruption or electoral fraud being carried out on a scale in either the US or the UK elections that both Trump and Farage claim.

Farage and his one-eared buddy don’t give a rats bum about democracy other than how they can exploit its weaknesses to their advantage.

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
So concerned is he about ‘Democracy’, he’s now peddling untruths about the 2024 General Election results in Britain and fraudulent postal balloting. He also implies Trump should be the legitimate President in 2020 but he lost due to ‘ballot harvesting’ ( adding fake postal vote to one of the candidates)

Accusations like that sticks and undermines the confidence people have in the system but there’s no evidence to suggest there was corruption or electoral fraud being carried out on a scale in either the US or the UK elections that both Trump and Farage claim.

Farage and his one-eared buddy don’t give a rats bum about democracy other than how they can exploit its weaknesses to their advantage.

Labour really need to move to get the rules tightened on second jobs for MPs, you shouldn't get be allowed to disappear overseas to deal with foreign hobbies. And that's on top of the Geebies gig.....

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester

To be fair, if he's anything like me, he'll just scroll through most of your posts and hope for a TL;DR synopsis at the end.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton

Yes Zeberdi, you do realise that my post addressed not your words, but the text of the tweet from Farage you included, and that he wasn't joking though?
@Zeberdi - I enjoy you as a poster, and I think you add value to a number of conversations.

However, the above perhaps could be worth taking on board as maybe part of the reason I keep seeing you getting into needless arguments with various posters on this board?

(I'm aware I've now put myself in the firing line...:lol:)

Zeberdi

NSC Patron
Oct 20, 2022
@Zeberdi - I enjoy you as a poster, and I think you add value to a number of conversations.

However, the above perhaps could be worth taking on board as maybe part of the reason I keep seeing you getting into needless arguments with various posters on this board?

(I'm aware I've now put myself in the firing line...:lol:)
Not sure what I did wrong - I posted what I thought was a funny post - ok maybe the humour was lost then but the serious response I got didn’t seem to realise my post was joking that’s all. That’s why I wanted to check that I hadn’t been taken seriously- i also edited into the post after the serious reply a laughing emoji at the bottom of the original post in case any one else took it seriously - it wasn’t an attack or aggressive post on my part or any kind of snub but I suspect the tone of my response was misinterpreted.

Last edited:

Zeberdi

NSC Patron
Oct 20, 2022
Ok my the humour of my post (ie the actual words I posted not the tweet) was missed or you didn’t find it funny.

Never mind.

Move on.👍

Zeberdi

NSC Patron
Oct 20, 2022
To be fair, if he's anything like me, he'll just scroll through most of your posts and hope for a TL;DR synopsis at the end.

TLDR - just use this as a default TLDR and you’ll be ok

“It’s all right just skip on, I post a load of crap that’s not worth reading anyway 😂

Baldseagull

Jan 26, 2012
Crawley
Ok my the humour of my post (ie the actual words I posted not the tweet) was missed or you didn’t find it funny.

Never mind.

Move on.👍
No Zeberdi, I fully understood that you were not supporting Farages view of Trumps treatment by the press.
You have missed the humour in my post, and I found it a bit patronising (that's when someone acts superior and explains something to you as if you were a simpleton) of you to tell me I hadn't understood you.

P.S. my patronising explanation of patronising is deliberate and for humour, as is this patronising post script.

Zeberdi

NSC Patron
Oct 20, 2022
No Zeberdi, I fully understood that you were not supporting Farages view of Trumps treatment by the press.
You have missed the humour in my post, and I found it a bit patronising (that's when someone acts superior and explains something to you as if you were a simpleton) of you to tell me I hadn't understood you.

P.S. my patronising explanation of patronising is deliberate and for humour, as is this patronising post script.
Yes, I did miss the humour in your reply ( I’m autistic so I’m afraid that goes with the territory sometimes so apologies - I still can’t see any humour in your comments so obviously missing something here ). I didn’t want anyone thinking I was defending Farage or Trump and your serious response gave me the impression you thought I was.

Sorry if you think me checking that I hadn’t been misunderstood was patronising, NB note I didn’t “TELL“ you I asked you “if you realised” - they’re is a big difference - I was not trying to be superior in any way that was not what I was doing - I honestly thought you thought I was being serious 😳I’m going to end it there because as I said, misunderstanding- time to move on because the thread is being unnecessarily derailed by this silliness👍

Last edited:

Zeberdi

NSC Patron
Oct 20, 2022
Is that true?

Bit weird.
Oh Yes -

Next stop Florida

IMG_1206.jpeg

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
"Have I Got News For You" is a satirical TV programme, not a news programme. It isn't true.
It is however true that he has immediately f***ed off away from Clacton (out of the country infact) the moment he got elected, to go suck up to his mate.

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here