Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[News] Nigel Farage and Reform

AZ Gull

@SeagullsAcademy Threads: @bhafcacademy
Oct 14, 2003
Chandler, AZ
Nothing burger.
Some of the reform types are a bit rough and ready, but then a labour party member got cashiered for it the other day. Its the inevitable smear campaign from the establishment as reform grows. Latest poll I saw said Reform more voters than Tories 17 and 15 percent with 18 seats to 60 respectively. That would be a major victory as all the other parties are globalist shills.
:lol: Been a few years since I've heard that phrase!

Zeberdi

“Vorsprung durch Technik”
NSC Patron
Oct 20, 2022
No love lost between Farage’s mate, Viktor Orbän and Zelenskyy

Nobby

Sep 29, 2007
Nothing burger.
Some of the reform types are a bit rough and ready, but then a labour party member got cashiered for it the other day. Its the inevitable smear campaign from the establishment as reform grows. Latest poll I saw said Reform more voters than Tories 17 and 15 percent with 18 seats to 60 respectively. That would be a major victory as all the other parties are globalist shills.
Scum.
Absolute low life’s

Rough and Ready. 🤣🤣

Good God Almighty.

The lowest of the lowest

You deserve nothing from this country - absolutely nothing

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
Nothing burger.
Wow.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
I can't help but wonder what the Reform supporters and voters on here think of this

So are you going to claim you really didn't know what you were supporting, or is it really what you think ?

@bluenitsuj @Giraffe, @Crawley Dingo, @worthingseagull123, @Wallace, @dsr-burnley @Ding Dong ! @goldstone @Me Atome @peterward (and these are only the ones honest enough to admit they supporting and voting for Reform)

Answers below (and before you dive in, although option 1 would make you look really f***ing stupid, option 2 makes you look a complete ****). Your call :thumbsup:

Yes, come on chaps. Explain yourselves. What first attracted you to the clueless racist bullying arsewipes? ??

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
The accusation of reform voters being intellectually challenged is clearly amiss. The mental gymnastics required to continually square away the conflicting evidence is quite astonishing 😂.

Imagine if they used such skills for something worthwhile.
Cold fusion. I am certain they could crack it!

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
Part state owned, MSM, did you see the hit piece they tried on Jordan Peterson? You should change your username to gullible.
A Jordan Peter's on Stan too, how predictable.

Another fraud packaged for the nitwits like Ben Shapiro.

worthingseagull123

May 5, 2012
I can't help but wonder what the Reform supporters and voters on here think of this

So are you going to claim you really didn't know what you were supporting, or is it really what you think ?

@bluenitsuj @Giraffe, @Crawley Dingo, @worthingseagull123, @Wallace, @dsr-burnley @Ding Dong ! @goldstone @Me Atome @peterward (and these are only the ones honest enough to admit they supporting and voting for Reform)

Answers below (and before you dive in, although option 1 would make you look really f***ing stupid, option 2 makes you look a complete ****). Your call :thumbsup:

Why do you assume I will be voting Reform?

Trust me, I wont be.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Nothing burger.
Globalist shills
Smear campaign
The establishment.

Does NSC deserve this Trumpist/Putinist dogshit? This isn't political debate. Its a mental breakdown with virtual novichok. It is Das Reich in a C&A suit. Why are we having to tolerate this bollocks?

Calling @Guinness Boy

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here