Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[News] Nigel Farage and Reform

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
What you are doing is a type of trolling called Sealioning, asking questions to bog someone down when you can get the answers from using google. Try google.
No, you can’t google that.

He’s asking you. Don’t you know? You’re voting for it.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
If Farage can gat 25% of the vote on tik tok imagine how many he would get if he used Facebook?
Tik tok controlled by China who would benefit from the UK Government being a basket case and push the content they want using algorithms?

Much like Musk bots pushing Reform on Twitter?

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
You can google it, and yes I know. But bad faith actors don't get to do forensics on my beliefs when they don't ask that of others.

Just take it on good faith that I am informed. Or google it.
You don’t know, do you?

pb21

Apr 23, 2010
What you are doing is a type of trolling called Sealioning, asking questions to bog someone down when you can get the answers from using google. Try google.

Appreciate you don't want to type the answers, but can you please use this for me, cos I'm trying but not getting anywhere (y)

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
I used to feel sorry for him with the milk shake attacks, being a (mild) form of political violence.

But his recent musings about Sunak and conversely Putin, have kind of changed my mind. I want Farage to have a shit couple of weeks.

His campaign trail must be a bit weird. There are entire regions where he’s hated, he won’t show up. Does he visit the same 28 seats every 2 days?
Coincidentally, visiting the same 28 seats is the political equivalent of swirling round the plug hole.

And.....flush.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Quite amusing to see @Crawley Dingo getting antsy.

And he won't know I'm amused because he put me on ignore.

My guess is he'll disappear after the election, only to reappear the attosecond that Starmer does something a bit controversial. Like he's won the lottery. Or a balloon at a fun fair.

Heartwarming.

Wallace

Nov 9, 2016
Aside from bringing in Nazi policies, he’d just make a complete mess of the U.K.

Hopefully the demographic who would vote for this poltroon will be dead by 2029.
I reckon I'll make it to 2030 but thanks for your concern anyway 👍

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014

My guess is he'll disappear after the election, only to reappear the attosecond that Starmer does something a bit controversial. Like he's won the lottery. Or a balloon at a fun fair.

Heartwarming.
Who was the Dingo in its previous incarnation ?

GrizzlingGammon

Dec 15, 2018
Reforms tax cuts have been shown to be unfunded by 10s of billions of pounds. Significantly more unfunded than Truss and Kwateng's mini budget. We all saw what happened with mortgages, pensions, interests rates. So what do think would happen with Reform's proposals?

Where will the extra cash come form to cover these massive cuts?

Bodian

May 3, 2012
Cumbria

Heartwarming.
He'll stick around till November as he's got to keep promoting Trump to us all.
Wasn't it Tyrone Biggums?

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Dunno. Has a whiff of JCFG about him, but JCFG has a leather hide, as well as a brass neck, and was occasionally good for a laugh, and knew a bit about the Albion. This one is prickly and precious and entitled, and has a football deficit. So.....I don't know.

(And too daft for me to bother putting on ignore)

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
He'll stick around till November as he's got to keep promoting Trump to us all.

Wasn't it Tyrone Biggums?
The mad Australian gunman? I doubt it. Biggums was the first arse I put on ignore. Dingo lives in Worthing, doesn't he?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here