Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[News] Nigel Farage and Reform

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
Milkshake thrower deserves prison time for assault.

If this happened to Mayor Khan they would get years.

People joke now but two MPs have been killed in recent years. If this happened to a female Labour MP there would be outrage.

No excuse for violence. Beat people with debate and rational argument.
You’re right that it was a stupid thing to do. But let’s be very clear; throwing a milkshake over someone is not murder.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Milkshake thrower deserves prison time for assault.

If this happened to Mayor Khan they would get years.

People joke now but two MPs have been killed in recent years. If this happened to a female Labour MP there would be outrage.

No excuse for violence. Beat people with debate and rational argument.
Assault is only a summary offence tried in a magistrate’s court. There is no injury, and the status of the victim is irrelevant.

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
Imagine going on social media and saying "he convinced me last time and yes, it was complete shit, but he says that wasn't his his fault, it was definitely someone else's, and he says next time it will be different"

Just imagine posting that on social media :dunce:

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014

Shooting Star

Apr 29, 2011
Suffolk
My wife's family live in Clacton and sadly I don't think it's a reach to say that said milkshake thrower probably won't even vote in the election.

Is it PotG?

Thrifty non-licker
Feb 20, 2017
Sussex by the Sea
Imagine going on social media and saying "he convinced me last time and yes, it was complete shit, but he says that wasn't his his fault, it was definitely someone else's, and he says next time it will be different"

Just imagine posting that on social media :dunce:
U Ok hun?

GJN1

Nov 4, 2014
Brighton
Impulse, 15 minutes of fame or staged? All are possible.
Hmmm...
0.jpeg

Zeberdi

“Vorsprung durch Technik”
NSC Patron
Oct 20, 2022
If it isn’t clear, let me spell it out. All acts of political violence, whether it involves a ‘little milkshake’ or something more lethal, are the acts of fascists and total losers, and if you can’t see where this leads, you’re an idiot. I’ve said enough on this.
Actually, not true - throughout modern history, it’s actually been fascists themselves who have traditionally been met with egging and milkshake throwing . It doesn’t lead anywhere - except perhaps to more milkshake throwing and an increase of dry-cleaning bills - to suggest throwing food and other physically harmless stuff at Politicians is somehow a slippery slope to acts/attempts of physical violence with deadly weapons is not backed up by any evidence whatsoever. It is infantile and a waste of food but it’s been going on since the 30’s. These aren’t the people sending death threats or mentally ill stalkers. They are political protestors or just members of the public, attention seekers and often those on the centre or left for whom discrimination and racial hatred enshrined in the policies of the far right, is disgusting.

As far as Farage is concerned, he wears milkshakes as a badge of honour and could have even the whole thing up to get media attention (literally going viral on SM) ) or distract from the fact that HE’S THE posh, expensively dressed FASCIST. They don’t all sound like Tommy Robinson or have arms covered in SS and swastika tattoos.

Last edited:

Peacehaven Wild Kids

Jan 16, 2022
The Avenue then Maloncho
imagine if that had been acid.
You can apply that logic to various situations, I once got hit by an apple thrown from a garden next to Oxford’s Manor ground. I got over it because it was an apple.
About five minutes ago was the first time I thought “imagine if that had been a hand grenade”

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here