Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[News] Nigel Farage and Reform

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Perhaps when neurodiverse people where treated as schizophrenic and institutionalised?

Its a weird idea to want to turn the clock back to a time when one time or other.

Surely a better idea would be to imagine a world you want and try to progress towards it?
He's on a wind up. Best ignored.

Right Brain Ronnie

Feb 20, 2023
North of North
What aspect of 'how it used to be' are you harking back to? And how do you think we can 'get back' there?
When people used to talk and Communities used to have a crack with one another.

How do we get back there?
Well there is a question.

How would you do it?

Or are you happy in the way our country is now?

Right Brain Ronnie

Feb 20, 2023
North of North
The few that don't have me on ignore and sometimes read my posts might be interested in a parents in law update. We had to spend time with them yesterday. Both voted Reform. MIL probably influenced by FIL. They would have voted Tory but Farage's u-turn was irresistible to FIL.

FIL's firm stop the boat policy was to start blowing them out of the water.

Needless to say Starmer and labour are completely useless in every respect.

Despite being told that Ukraine will suffer with a Trump presidency, FIL was unmoved. In fairness, MIL was in agreement with everyone else there.

FIL was keen to praise the introduction of the NHS (by Labour as the only decent thing they have ever done) and praise it. It is nice to be presented with a tap in. He had no reply to my question as to how he can support a politician that wants to dismantle the NHS. MIL looked shocked at that. They want to be seen as thoughtful voters but the reality was clear.

MIL was surprised at my reminder of Johnson's compulsive lying and cheating. All previous cheating seemed to have been irrelevant because he hasn't cheated on Carrie. I suggested that might not the case and left it there.

Car insurance is going up because of Ecars. I asked how bodywork repairs differed but apparently that's not relevant.

Sad state of affairs.
Do you think it's a good idea to preach politics to your in laws? What could go wrong.🤦‍♂️

Right Brain Ronnie

Feb 20, 2023
North of North
What is the era you think Britain should be returning to so you can be proud of it?

Personally I still see the things that make me proud of Britain.

Music, comedy, literature, theatre. As well as those notions and institutions that ensure a fairer society such as the BBC, NHS and multiculturalism.

I don't see that Reforms policies are going to help with any of the things that make me proud to be British though. Aside from reforming the House of Lords, that sounds like a good idea to me.

Cutting tax rates for the lowest paid sounds like a good idea too, as do a couple of other policies designed to b help the poorest in society. Although I dint see Farage delivering on these as I suspect he is a grifter uniterested in helping the man on the street.

So tell me about the time you were proud of and you'd like to get Britain back to. And what reform policies do you think will help?
When people actually liked one another, when do you think that was?

Or do you think we have always been at one another's throats?

BBC isn't fair and only the left would believe that.
NHS isn't fair either, plenty of facts can be found about this, it could be so much more efficient and effective. No doubt Keir will take this on as a personal task as I have heard he is partial to a nurse.
Multiculturisim is just not working at all.

I was proud when you could get a policeman to take on a serious threat of a potential stabbing to a 14 year old girl, but the old bill go missing now.
Yet if you paint over a pride flag, coppers are trawling through CCTV and pherensics. The country is a joke and woke.

Starmers head is screwed on upside down.

I am not full on Farage but no party gives me and my family exactly what we want, but several give me everything I don't want, labour and lib dem. They hold the seats that will do the damage and will sink Britain to a level we have never seen.

Its crystal clear to me.

Right Brain Ronnie

Feb 20, 2023
North of North
Talk to your neighbours. Talk to people at shops in at the bus stop. Talk to strangers in the pub.
I do, they think I am weird for doing so, I excel in communication face to face, and most people are looking for a fight, I often get asked where I am from because of my accent, I did this once and was told that isn't PC, it's called communication for FFS.

Just to make it clear I have even spoke to lamp post, I often get a silence but at least it lightens up my life.

Peteinblack

NSC Patron
Jun 3, 2004
Bath, Somerset.
When people actually liked one another, when do you think that was?

Or do you think we have always been at one another's throats?

BBC isn't fair and only the left would believe that.
NHS isn't fair either, plenty of facts can be found about this, it could be so much more efficient and effective. No doubt Keir will take this on as a personal task as I have heard he is partial to a nurse.

Multiculturisim is just not working at all.

I was proud when you could get a policeman to take on a serious threat of a potential stabbing to a 14 year old girl, but the old bill go missing now.
Yet if you paint over a pride flag, coppers are trawling through CCTV and pherensics. The country is a joke and woke.

Starmers head is screwed on upside down.

I am not full on Farage but no party gives me and my family exactly what we want, but several give me everything I don't want, labour and lib dem. They hold the seats that will do the damage and will sink Britain to a level we have never seen.

Its crystal clear to me.
Your criticisms about the BBC and NHS sound absurd. If you think the BBC is politically biased, then watch GBNews - I bet their political bias doesn't offend you.

Your comment that "I have heard he [Starmer] is partial to a nurse simply sounds unhinged - or malicious; you've 'heard' - but have no evidence?

And as for your claim that Labour and the Lib Dems "will do the damage and will sink Britain to a level we have never seen" - have you been asleep or in a coma for the last 14 years of Tory government?

I honestly think you need help; you sound totally deranged. I'm putting you on Ignore.

Last edited:

Nobby

Sep 29, 2007
When people used to talk and Communities used to have a crack with one another.

How do we get back there?
Well there is a question.

How would you do it?

Or are you happy in the way our country is now?
No it’s been run by the Feckin Tories for nearly 15 years. Been run into the ground
Who used to talk? Who used to have a crack with one another? What are you on about mate.
Do you have any examples of how that doesn’t happen now - or when it did happen? 🤷🏻‍♂️🤷🏻‍♂️

Peteinblack

NSC Patron
Jun 3, 2004
Bath, Somerset.
The few that don't have me on ignore and sometimes read my posts might be interested in a parents in law update. We had to spend time with them yesterday. Both voted Reform. MIL probably influenced by FIL. They would have voted Tory but Farage's u-turn was irresistible to FIL.

FIL's firm stop the boat policy was to start blowing them out of the water.

Needless to say Starmer and labour are completely useless in every respect.

Despite being told that Ukraine will suffer with a Trump presidency, FIL was unmoved. In fairness, MIL was in agreement with everyone else there.

FIL was keen to praise the introduction of the NHS (by Labour as the only decent thing they have ever done) and praise it. It is nice to be presented with a tap in. He had no reply to my question as to how he can support a politician that wants to dismantle the NHS. MIL looked shocked at that. They want to be seen as thoughtful voters but the reality was clear.

MIL was surprised at my reminder of Johnson's compulsive lying and cheating. All previous cheating seemed to have been irrelevant because he hasn't cheated on Carrie. I suggested that might not the case and left it there.

Car insurance is going up because of Ecars. I asked how bodywork repairs differed but apparently that's not relevant.

Sad state of affairs.
You're a much more tolerant guy than me. If they were my in-laws, I'd tell my missus that she would be going on her own in future, because I would not be prepared to give up my leisure time to be in their house listening to this crass stupidity and bullshit from people who clearly get their views from the Daily Express or GBNews.

People with extreme views like this, and who still adore Boris Johnson, can't be reasoned with, or engaged in any serious, grown-up, political discussion, so it is a waste of time talking politics with them.

They probably think Trump is a good guy, too!

Last edited:

chickens

Have you considered masterly inactivity?
NSC Patron
Oct 12, 2022
Is anyone keeping count of:

a) the amount of time that N Farage MP is spending in Clacton.

And

b) the amount of time that N Farage has spent present on the benches in the Houses of Parliament.

I do want a close eye kept on what he’s doing for his constituents.

Peteinblack

NSC Patron
Jun 3, 2004
Bath, Somerset.
Is anyone keeping count of:

a) the amount of time that N Farage MP is spending in Clacton.

And

b) the amount of time that N Farage has spent present on the benches in the Houses of Parliament.

I do want a close eye kept on what he’s doing for his constituents.
This is why I actually thought it would be a good thing that he got elected - everyone could then see what a lazy, skiving, self-serving, slimy, gurning little sh*t he really is.

He won't serve a full 5-year term as Clacton's MP. Too much hard work and nitty gritty dealing with local people's problems and complaints, and not enough glamour or publicity.

Would not surprise me if he jumped ship within the next 12 months.

HalfaSeatOn

Mar 17, 2014
North West Sussex
Your criticisms about the BBC and NHS sound absurd. If you think the BBC is politically biased, then watch GBNews - I bet their political bias doesn't offend you.

Your comment that "I have heard he [Starmer] is partial to a nurse simply sounds unhinged - or malicious; you've 'heard' - but have no evidence?

And as for your claim that Labour and the Lib Dems "will do the damage and will sink Britain to a level we have never seen" - have you been asleep or in a coma for the last 14 years of Tory government?

I honestly think you need help; you sound totally deranged. I'm putting you on Ignore.

Or start using the left side of the brain which is supposed to good for comprehension.

Right Brain Ronnie

Feb 20, 2023
North of North

Most of the news is politically biased, including GB News, but I don't pay a fee for anyone apart from the BBC.
I do have evidence the Starmer likes nurses as his mum was one, why would that be unhinged?
I need help because I am a man of the people and speak the truth? The Tories became to limp under Johnson and Sunak and we're more left, look how Sunak spent so much on furlow looking after everyone in the fuel crisis, were you uncomfortable about that or did you take the money?

No it’s been run by the Feckin Tories for nearly 15 years. Been run into the ground
Who used to talk? Who used to have a crack with one another? What are you on about mate.
Do you have any examples of how that doesn’t happen now - or when it did happen? 🤷🏻‍♂️🤷🏻‍♂️
Perhaps you have not seen it, I see very divided communities, why could this be? Be true to yourself mate, widen those eyes and take a look at your community and ask why we have the division, no peeking a full glance please?🫣

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

Join the club.

My guess the trolling will stop soon by order of the boot. There are only a couple of idiots left who post unadulterated old cock regularly on NSC. I see one of them has only today been jettisoned down the shitter. How sad. Never mind.

Right Brain Ronnie

Feb 20, 2023
North of North
Join the club.

My guess the trolling will stop soon by order of the boot. There are only a couple of idiots left who post unadulterated old cock regularly on NSC. I see one of them has only today been jettisoned down the shitter. How sad. Never mind.
I hope you're right my friend, I have quite a few trolling me in this democratic forum, it certainly uncalled for, I agree. 👍

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here