Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[News] Nigel Farage and Reform

Right Brain Ronnie

Feb 20, 2023
North of North
Saving from what, exactly?
Just about everything really, remember labour got in a tiny vote share, 66% of the voters don't trust slippery Starmer and co, if his dad hadn't been a nurse and his mum a tool maker, the left wouldn't have voted for him.

Right Brain Ronnie

Feb 20, 2023
North of North
Good luck with your right of centre movement :lolol:

I heard the same load of old wank when Webster and Tyndall launched the NF and BNP. And they had their little skin head militia to rough up dissenters.

Are you old enough to have been one of them, I wonder? ???
Reform are polls apart from those scum, it's typical of the wide eyed far left to confuse these things.

Half Time Pies

Sep 7, 2003
Brighton
He made a public statement in May, stating he was going to America to help Trump's campaign and that he definitely wasn't going to stand for MP in a general election.

Hang on, wasn’t he ultra critical of Obama for meddling in UK politics?? Seems like a touch of double standards for him as a UK MP to now be campaigning in the US!

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
Just about everything really, remember labour got in a tiny vote share, 66% of the voters don't trust slippery Starmer and co, if his dad hadn't been a nurse and his mum a tool maker, the left wouldn't have voted for him.
So what Britain needs saving from is *checks notes* the party the largest number of people voted for at the recent election.

Why?

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Reform are polls apart from those scum, it's typical of the wide eyed far left to confuse these things.
OK, right-wing Wrongie, I'll leave you and the Poles to get on with things. :thumbsup:

Eric the meek

Fiveways Wilf
NSC Patron
Aug 24, 2020
Hang on, wasn’t he ultra critical of Obama for meddling in UK politics?? Seems like a touch of double standards for him as a UK MP to now be campaigning in the US!
The two things are completely different. One is an African American ex President who saw the self-harm the act of voting Brexit would do to Britain, and the other is a Brexiteer.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
So what Britain needs saving from is *checks notes* the party the largest number of people voted for at the recent election.

Why?
He's on a wind up. I'm bored now and am putting him on ignore. He seems to be firming up the Starmer vote for 2029 with his inanity. :shrug:

. . . . .and off he pops, into oblivion. As for the rest of you who continue to engage, as always, I salute your indefatigability :bowdown:

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
IMG_0200.jpeg

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
Apparently wasn't invited by Trump but has turned up in his hour of need

Translates as "better get over there I can secure some well paid grifting in the coming months"

Bodian

May 3, 2012
Cumbria
Yes, 14% (Reform vote) is bigger than 12% (lib Dems ) it's also double the amount of little old Greens 7%

It tells us all how the nation is heading and if Starmer re nationalise the railways and we get the awful Mick lynch banging his drum, the more so called centred starters labour will have misled many voters.

How will that go?

Farage will clean up next term, don't underestimate the right of centre movement, or the Tories will have to change there style radically.
Why would re-nationalising the railways be a bad thing?

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
If he is Potty he needs to get into the sea for faking a 'diversity' identity.

But I am not persuaded, and we have been warned off such speculation by nice moderators, so we should leave it, OK? :thumbsup:

I'm sure the Mods will get round to calling it out eventually just like @Steve Foster/@JC Footy Genius/@Wokeworrier :wink:

I jest, because they have to actually get factual proof, unlike the rest of us who can dive in as soon as it's bloody obvious to anyone with a brain cell :laugh:

But I do think that if someone has set up a neurodiverse 'character' duplicate account to take the piss, that is far worse than anything WATFORD O, BYF, British Bulldog, Looney, Pork Sword, Deductions, Hove Born & Bred, Bushy, NMH, Das Reich, Pretty Pink fairy, Baker Lite, etc etc etc has done :wanker:

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
Why would re-nationalising the railways be a bad thing?
I saw a news article yesterday, they were interviewing commuters in Northamptonshire. Everyone was in favour of re-nationalising. The private sector has failed

Deportivo Seagull

I should coco
Jul 22, 2003
Mid Sussex

Stato

Dec 21, 2011
So far removed that they had to specifically ask potential candidates whether they'd ever been BNP members:

Presumably they didn't ask whether they'd encouraged people to vote BNP: https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/articles/cw880334dgyo

This stuff isn't hard to find: https://www.spectator.co.uk/article/full-list-every-controversial-reform-candidate/ A couple of candidates even withdrew because of the bigotry of their colleagues. The long history of white nationalist links even predates the latest version of the party. In the 2014 Euro election the BNP's Nick Griffin even complained that UKIP was muscling in on his action: https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-27177864.

Berty23

Jun 26, 2012
Yes, 14% (Reform vote) is bigger than 12% (lib Dems ) it's also double the amount of little old Greens 7%

It tells us all how the nation is heading and if Starmer re nationalise the railways and we get the awful Mick lynch banging his drum, the more so called centred starters labour will have misled many voters.

How will that go?

Farage will clean up next term, don't underestimate the right of centre movement, or the Tories will have to change there style radically.
In 2015 right of centre parties got 49.5% of vote
Tories 36.9%
Farage ukip 12.6%

In 2019 they got 45.6%
Tories 43.6%
Brexit party 2%

In 2024 they got 38%
Tories 24%
Reform got 14%

Would you like me to draw a graph for you or can you figure out that trend line?

Stato

Dec 21, 2011
Not even he is that desperate….

Reform are the latest reincarnation of the NF and BNP. they just dress a bit better and take Putin’s money.
Yep, and like the NF, the BUF, The BNP etc. they are still the same rich public school boys exploiting the bigotry of a certain section of the working class. Easy answers to difficult questions. There is always a scapegoat, but it's never ever the people who have the money and power, because it's a pup being sold by the people who have the money and power.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here