Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[News] Nigel Farage and Reform

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
I have a feeling Farage’s time in Parliament will be mostly spent scoring cheap points, talking nonsense at people, long liquid lunches in the bar, and collecting a paycheque for all of the above.

Meanwhile his constituents will see very little in the way of hard work on their behalf.

Farage is in this for himself. Nobody else.

Right Brain Ronnie

Feb 20, 2023
North of North
you're not making any sense again, potty
I get I can talk in code so do many on here, but we won't discriminate on that one.
Jimmy Cricket a comedian from the 80, used to say "there's more" and there will be more of labour lies and deception, because it's par for the course. But many turn a blind eye to if it suits.
Let's all agree they are all liars or would could be a mud slinging to the cows come home.
Bean flicking is a delicate art of lady stimulation, I am more than happy that she still actively partaking but less than happy I am paying for it.

Deportivo Seagull

I should coco
Jul 22, 2003
Mid Sussex
I have a feeling Farage’s time in Parliament will be mostly spent scoring cheap points, talking nonsense at people, long liquid lunches in the bar, and collecting a paycheque for all of the above.

Meanwhile his constituents will see very little in the way of hard work on their behalf.

Farage is in this for himself. Nobody else.
Aren’t labour going to close the bars😂

rogersix

Jan 18, 2014
I get I can talk in code so do many on here, but we won't discriminate on that one.
Jimmy Cricket a comedian from the 80, used to say "there's more" and there will be more of labour lies and deception, because it's par for the course. But many turn a blind eye to if it suits.
Let's all agree they are all liars or would could be a mud slinging to the cows come home.
Bean flicking is a delicate art of lady stimulation, I am more than happy that she still actively partaking but less than happy I am paying for it.
no, they're not all the same, still

why the new alias?

Reactions: SAC

Right Brain Ronnie

Feb 20, 2023
North of North
Oh dear. That's how people end up voting for farage..they see part of a story and don't have the capacity to either learn the rest and see the full story.

She put into he expenses a full bill for tv and telephony plus Internet connection. She failed to cross through some of the extras on the bill which were skin flicks her husband had watched. Total cost 28.98.

She was careless amd nobody spotted it. She apologised and paid it back.

Now let's get on to Mr farage having to pay back many tens of thousands of eu expenses and yet to pay it all back?
Yes you're right, deceptive people get careless, until they eventually get caught, but she was she was caught with her bloomers down, Nigel wasn't.

My point is as above they are all at it, and labour are the same as the rest, but some on here portray them as saintly, simply not true, more to follow .

ROSM

Dec 26, 2005
Just far enough away from LDC
Yes you're right, deceptive people get careless, until they eventually get caught, but she was she was caught with her bloomers down, Nigel wasn't.

My point is as above they are all at it, and labour are the same as the rest, but some on here portray them as saintly, simply not true, more to follow .
He was caught. Had to pay back 35k. Plus he was investigated for another 450k bit left before he could be forced to pay it ack and was found guilty of another 170k but he appealed to the European court and had it overturned because people were Prejudiced on the case due to his previous misdemeanors being so well known.

He is just poor misunderstood. But hey 28.98 is such a major issue

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003

Unless of course, they're complete and utter morons, in which case they get called out in their first few posts :laugh:

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey

Jesus Christ. We've just come out of the most inept corrupt government of the last 100 years or more and your take is "they are all at it".

This immediately marks you out as a one-eyed bell-end.

Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
NSC Patron
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks
If he is donating his net pay, and reclaiming 40% tax on it, he is probably only a few grand worse off. He could claw that back, and some, on a well crafted expenses claim, or second home allowance, we will see.
Unpopular view

If it's that easy to do, why don't more MPs do it?

Plenty to go after them for, giving money to local charities isn't one (in my view)

ROSM

Dec 26, 2005
Just far enough away from LDC
Jesus Christ. We've just come out of the most inept corrupt government of the last 100 years or more and your take is "they are all at it".

This immediately marks you out as a one-eyed bell-end.
Johnson has corrupted everything and everyone he touched. Partners, wives, friends all torn up and thrown asunder when it suits him. Those that defend him get their lies exposed and reputations ruined. His 'careers' such as journalist and author all end up being cheapened by his lies.

His most mendacious was to make every light of thinking person think all politicians are the same.

rogersix

Jan 18, 2014

they are all at it, except our nige,

christonabike potty, really?

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
He was caught. Had to pay back 35k. Plus he was investigated for another 450k bit left before he could be forced to pay it ack and was found guilty of another 170k but he appealed to the European court and had it overturned because people were Prejudiced on the case due to his previous misdemeanors being so well known.

He is just poor misunderstood. But hey 28.98 is such a major issue
When we got near to the end of our EU MEP's tenure in Brussels there were meetings with the EU mandarins in charge of MEP's wages, expenses, re-location costs and pension schemes. It was remarked that there was quite a remarkable high turnout of UKIP MEP's and that it was one of their best attended meetings.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here