Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Nicolas (from the sports argus)...

Scarface

Apr 16, 2004
Burgess Hill
Will Chelski insist on a pointless 50% sell on clause like with leon meaning if we have to sell him on to pay lawyers fees we get bugger all?!:angry:

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
tadley gull said:
I have 1 Million Turkish Lire left over from my hols, am willing to chip in.

:lolol:
That's another 80p then.

Brighton Breezy

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
So the great NSC collection has reached:
- £15 in B&Q vouchers
- 1,000,000 Turkish Lire
- 50 Air Miles
- 120 Danish Krone
- 500 Pesos
- $200 NZ Dollars
- A few Euros
- The contents of a penny jar.
- 15 Nectar Points
- 1 Dollar
- A half dollar
- 45 Cents.

Must be nearly half way there then!

Schrödinger's Toad

Nie dla Idiotów
Jan 21, 2004
+ 1.44 in Peruvian Soles, and about 2 US Dollars. Oh, wait - I've just found a Euro!

Stop Press ... 10,000 Old Soles (stopped usage in 1990), 100 Brazilian Somethings, 20 Portuguese Escudos and 10 Ecuadorian Thingummjigs!

Last edited:

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
I have a £10 Luncheon Voucher in my draw at work, and a coupon which entitles me to a free bag of Quavers. Just tell me where to send it.

mona

The Glory Game
Jul 9, 2003
High up on the South Downs.
Perhaps all the so-called fans who make a point of not going to Withdean because of the atmosphere should have a whip round. That would prove that they genuinely support the Albion and old gits like me would stop treating them with contempt.

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
I will contribute, if I may, 35 obsolete French Francs, a couple of Austrian Schillings, 4x Panini Mexico 86 stickers featuring Karl-Heinz Rummenigge, Kenny Sansom, Cha Bum-Kun and little-known Denmark reserve keeper Ole Qvist, 2x half price movie coupons for the UCG Cinema in Crawley, and a voucher for 1 free Whopper and Extra Large King Fries.

Abramovich will BITE our hands off now :lolol:

Bluejuice

Lazy as a rug on Valium
Sep 2, 2004
The free state of Kemp Town
I've got half a bottle of Smirnoff. Come on Abramovich, you know you want it...

I thought he wa fantastic yesterday. Couple of vital tackles and some great distribution, also showed he has a fair shot on him. If we want to continue our 'progressive club' reputation we need to dig deep and sign this lad, I think he has a big future.

Oh yeah, I have 3 US dollars and some coinage.

Last edited:

ditchy

a man with a sound track record as a source of qua
Jul 8, 2003
brighton
b.w.2. said:
The way representatives of our club talk, you would think that they have to wait until the end of his loan deal to do anything... this just isn't so...

For once, the club need to be proactive, rather than reactive...

We must NOT wait for another club to come in and nick him...

We MUST get a fcuking move on...

And, yes, Lindon Irish, I do think he is far better than Charlie!!... the latter failed at this level before, and will fail again... Nicolas, on the other hand, looks the part, put's himself about, wins the ball fairly, and can actually pass, albeit he usually opts for the (correct) simple ball...

I really hope we sign him up...

plus he has a great "engine " to coin a phrase covers soooo much ground.

Beeneys gloves

Jul 7, 2003
Chippy and Nicholas would make a very decent central midfield, he's a far better version of Oatway, cant we use some of Blackwells and Lees wages to tie him down for longer?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here