Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Nicolas (from the sports argus)...

Hove&Albion F.C

May 15, 2004
"I'm very happy here and im not ruling out coming here full time. Its all down to many things.. we'll see what happens. Maybe i could stay longer on loan but its hard to say at the moment...

...It's a fantastic opportunity for me here at brighton. this is a great club. the fans are fantastic and i just hope i can continue to do well here."

:clap2:

Come on knight pull yer finger out!!

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
Perhaps we should have a whip round.

Brighton Breezy

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
Sign him up sign him up sign him up.

Whip round? Ive got £15 in b and q vouchers Im never going to use that I dont mind putting toward it.

Lets not let the same thing as happened with Sidwell happen again.

CAFC Matt

Jul 27, 2003
Woodindean
Richie Morris said:
Whip round? Ive got £15 in b and q vouchers Im never going to use that I dont mind putting toward it.

The club can put them towards building materials when falmer gets the go-ahead ;) :lolol:

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
They can have my Nectar points.

Trigger

Jul 4, 2003
Brighton
Hove&Albion F.C said:
Come on knight pull yer finger out!!
Quite, we can't lose out on a player of such quality... We've got to go forwards, we can't keep going backwards and relying on the old guard, some of whom aren't up to it, Nicolas quite clearly is..

Zebedee

Anyone seen Florence?
Jul 8, 2003
Hangleton
cheshunt seagull said:
A couple more performances from him like yesterday and Reading will be sniffing around

That wouldn't be a surprise at all.

:D

b.w.2.

Jan 8, 2004
The way representatives of our club talk, you would think that they have to wait until the end of his loan deal to do anything... this just isn't so...

For once, the club need to be proactive, rather than reactive...

We must NOT wait for another club to come in and nick him...

We MUST get a fcuking move on...

And, yes, Lindon Irish, I do think he is far better than Charlie!!... the latter failed at this level before, and will fail again... Nicolas, on the other hand, looks the part, put's himself about, wins the ball fairly, and can actually pass, albeit he usually opts for the (correct) simple ball...

I really hope we sign him up...

Brighton Breezy

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
I think Charlie has a role to play this year. Against the stronger teams his defensive work will come in very handy indeed and its already been proved we need a squad.

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
ive got a couple of hundred in monopoly money

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
Forty notes fund?

I feel sure I have read somewhere that talks are already underway either to make it permanent or a season long loan.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here