Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Nicola Roberts

brighton terra

Dec 5, 2008
Worthing
I never thought I'd say this but Nicola Roberts, currently on Something for the Weekend (BBC2), is actually looking quite attractive now! :ohmy:
Has she had work done?

little al

Crystal Palace fan
Apr 4, 2009
Aberdeen, United Kingdom
You're joking aren't you? I just sent in the question "what's it like being the only ugly one from Girls Aloud"? I don't suppose the'll read it out.

Absolute minger.

brighton terra

Dec 5, 2008
Worthing
You're joking aren't you? I just sent in the question "what's it like being the only ugly one from Girls Aloud"? I don't suppose the'll read it out.

Absolute minger.

I'm not saying she's up there with Ms Cole, just that she's looking a lot better than she used to.

The Grockle

Formally Croydon Seagull
Sep 26, 2008
Dorset
I'd do her in a heart beat i admit that is no certification of beauty when I consider some of the car crashes I have beded but everything is in the right place, my experience of ginger women has only ever been posltive, im not one to let freckles, translucent skin and ginger pubes get in the way of a good thrashing....perhaps its just the old romantic in me.

The Grockle

Formally Croydon Seagull
Sep 26, 2008
Dorset

Yeah, sure you'd all have to say no to her, wouldn't you?

Nicola-Roberts.jpg

darters74

Jun 9, 2011
All over the place
I'd do her in a heart beat i admit that is no certification of beauty when I consider some of the car crashes I have beded but everything is in the right place, my experience of ginger women has only ever been posltive, im not one to let freckles, translucent skin and ginger pubes get in the way of a good thrashing....perhaps its just the old romantic in me.

:lolol:

TheBlueAndWhiteStrips

May 27, 2009
Huntingdon
34975_2.jpg

PRAM FACE

She wears more make up than a drag act. Here she is without it. :ohmy:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here