Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Nicky who?

1234andcounting

Mar 31, 2008
That is all. :cheers:

Slightly ungracious, after all he has done for us. A bit like the turn the lights out thread on Kuipers the other day. It makes me despair when "fans" need to be like this about anyone who has never done anything than tried their hardest for the club.

Feb 14, 2010
Slightly ungracious, after all he has done for us. A bit like the turn the lights out thread on Kuipers the other day. It makes me despair when "fans" need to be like this about anyone who has never done anything than tried their hardest for the club.

Agree about Kuipers. Kuipers didn't try and go behind the club and managers back to try and start a players revolt before a crucial game.

auschr

Apr 19, 2009
USA
Nicky who? Nicky Forster, the man responsible for keeping albion in the Football League. Without Nicky, No Bloom and No Gus. :)

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
He has done well for us but that is the past we must look to the future as he must as regards a new contract. Thank you and goodbye and good luck at your next club.

O Lads

Dec 16, 2004
I can't believe some people. He's still our top scorer and one of our best players. He'll be missed, and a win against a woeful Tranmere side isn't going to change that.

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
Nicky who? Nicky Forster, the man responsible for keeping albion in the Football League. Without Nicky, No Bloom and No Gus. :)

oh dear oh dear oh dear

:nono: :nono: :nono:

don't be daft - no part of your assertion has any basis in fact unless you are living in some parallel universe where the last three years have been very different to that which the rest of us have experienced. Very good to support your favourites but please don't be silly about it

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
I can't believe some people. He's still our top scorer and one of our best players. He'll be missed, and a win against a woeful Tranmere side isn't going to change that.

He is Not one of our best players as he no longer plays for us..... :facepalm:

No he will not be missed as we will progress........... :facepalm:

We made Tranmere look woeful............. :facepalm:

And the your right nothings going to change those facts :p

1066gull

For many people he will be in an Albion all time team squad (probably the bench) behind BZ and Wardy

London Pompous

Feb 16, 2008
For many people he will be in an Albion all time team squad (probably the bench) behind BZ and Wardy

Stupid virgin.

What about Byrne, Small, Nelson, Nogan, Robinson, Connor, Gordon Smith, Saunders etc, who all scored for the Albion at a higher level.

Good player, it's a shame he fell out with Gus, and we should wish him well rather than the mealy mouthed bitter comments from some muppets on here............but not in the all time Albion team.

The Grockle

Formally Croydon Seagull
Sep 26, 2008
Dorset
Stupid virgin.

What about Byrne, Small, Nelson, Nogan, Robinson, Connor, Gordon Smith, Saunders etc, who all scored for the Albion at a higher level.

Good player, it's a shame he fell out with Gus, and we should wish him well rather than the mealy mouthed bitter comments from some muppets on here............but not in the all time Albion team.
Nogan? He couldn'y have played for us at a higher level surely?

jamie1972

Mar 4, 2010
Mid Sussex
Agree about Kuipers. Kuipers didn't try and go behind the club and managers back to try and start a players revolt before a crucial game.

You really won't this one go will you. Why stop with starting a players revolt? Let's accuse him of buggering up the economy. Oh and he caused global warming but only after advising Blair to invade Iraq.

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Blimey, I don't recall the original poster slagging the bloke off, all he effectively did was say thanks but goodbye. Which is fair enough as far as I can see.

Forster has been good for us but he wants out, and the manager clearly thinks we have enough quality now to cope without him. Good luck to him at Charlton (for whom he ranked a 5/10 in the Observer and got subbed after 85 minutes) but we'll carry on.

Nice bloke, good player, but not quite legendary status IMHO.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here