Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Nicky shorey

vulture

Banned
Jul 26, 2004
someone on here that would do it themselves but is worried about getting flammed this person has been right i say on about half of the things they have said. I don't give 2 flying fucks if you believe or not.

HastingsSeagull

Jan 13, 2010
BGC Manila
Haven't there been 3 or 4 threads since the end of the season on him? Not trying to argue just asking! Fingers crossed as would be a good solid signing I'd think :thumbsup:

peterward

NSC Patron
Nov 11, 2009
someone on here that would do it themselves but is worried about getting flammed this person has been right i say on about half of the things they have said. I don't give 2 flying fucks if you believe or not.

the official spokesperson of [MENTION=20109]Sitch[/MENTION]? :lol:

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
NSC Twitter did mention his name but not sure if they were just speculating or had heard something. Proven player at top level that's for sure...

peterward

NSC Patron
Nov 11, 2009
full england international

NickyShorey_468x387.jpg

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
Would be pleased if this were true; always thought he was a good player when playing for Reading... not sure about his recent performances...

vulture

Banned
Jul 26, 2004
No it's not stich the only contact I have ever had with him was to send him a pm because of all the sad twats on here that know f*** all yet have a go at people trying to give a bit of info.

Foolg

Apr 23, 2007
Leicester are interested, so depends whether wages are his main concern, which at his age is likely.

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
Or maybe he wants to return south?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here