Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Nicky Maynard next..

HoveHorace

Premiership please !
Jan 20, 2011
Hove
I think we will be a big player in the loan market - great attraction what with the stadium, fan base, quality & size of pitch, Poyet, style of football etc. - can see us getting some decent loans from Prem London sides.

SeagullEd

Jan 18, 2008
I think we will be a big player in the loan market - great attraction what with the stadium, fan base, quality & size of pitch, Poyet, style of football etc. - can see us getting some decent loans from Prem London sides.

Poyet has previously criticized loan market - don't think that we'll have too much activity there.

slinky

The Only Way Is Brighton
Jan 19, 2011
BN2
I've only just seen the fantastic news about CMS so can i ask the fee if known? If its the 3m as being guessed i wouldnt put Maynard in that bracket personally and i reckon the next signing will be a top midfielder myself (gut feeling)

Scott Parker anyone?

clippedgull

Hotdogs, extra onions
Aug 11, 2003
Near Ducks, Geese, and Seagulls
Poyet has previously criticized loan market - don't think that we'll have too much activity there.

Indeed. Listening to him he hates it, although he will exploit it if it suits (Lua Lua, Wood). But he only prefers a minimum of 6 month loans so that the player can get used to our style of play. But as said loans are a last resort.

pishhead

Jul 9, 2003
Everywhere
Maybe I've missed something but where does it say we will break the transfer record again in the next few days?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here