Peteinblack

NSC Patron
Jun 3, 2004
Bath, Somerset.
Jack Compton wasn't playing.

What's happened to him?

Yorkshire-Seagull

Feb 11, 2008
No no no. This guy is a nasty little shit who shouldn't even be playing football. He has been practically forced out of Sheff Utd thanks to his 'big time Charlie' attitude, and was famously banned for two weeks for punching one of his own players.
Played in their pre-season friendly against Farsley Celtic (my local team), and was lucky not to be sent off for a horrific elbow on George Santos, and then spitting on the home fans....

Uncle C

Jul 6, 2004
Bishops Stortford
See Dixon scored. How did he look?

bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
See Dixon scored. How did he look?

Not too shabby. Confident enough to take shots (on target) from outside the area, worked hard, but for me, didn't really hustle enough in the box. Harty, alongside him, worked pretty hard, and was a good link setting up and bringing in the midfield.

Royce looked sharp out wide, though a little naive at times.

Loft was pretty tenacious, getting stuck in a playing the ball around well, but the best player by a distance was Tommy Fraser. He was playing on the right of midfield, though at times more like a tricky winger. Closed everything down, got stuck in and played some excellent passes and showed good touches, and was a pretty good captain.

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
Loft was pretty tenacious, getting stuck in a playing the ball around well, but the best player by a distance was Tommy Fraser. He was playing on the right of midfield, though at times more like a tricky winger. Closed everything down, got stuck in and played some excellent passes and showed good touches, and was a pretty good captain.

Haven't you heard? He's shit.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
No no no. This guy is a nasty little shit who shouldn't even be playing football. He has been practically forced out of Sheff Utd thanks to his 'big time Charlie' attitude, and was famously banned for two weeks for punching one of his own players.
Played in their pre-season friendly against Farsley Celtic (my local team), and was lucky not to be sent off for a horrific elbow on George Santos, and then spitting on the home fans....

Oh, joy.

Seagull73

Sienna's Heaven
Jul 26, 2003
Not Lewes

Doesn't sound at all like his father then? :rolleyes:

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail

At least he might inject a bit of excitement into the games at Withdean.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here