Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Nicky Forster

shaun_rc

Feb 24, 2008
Brighton
Given how much Swindon seem to hate us, don't really mind which Charlton player scores, as long as someone does... (mind you, Charlton is a great away game)

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Given how much Swindon seem to hate us, don't really mind which Charlton player scores, as long as someone does... (mind you, Charlton is a great away game)

Let's have Swindon spanked tonight, then Charlton lose the final. Simples.

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
personally I DON'T GIVE A TOSS ABOUT Forster,Charlton,Swindon or any body else

I am an Albion supporter

when does the next season start.

fataddick

Feb 6, 2004
The seaside.
A) Because he's an arrogant prick
B) How do you know he won't be there?

I don't know any Charlton fans who expect Forster to be with us next season. If we don't go up we'll probably go into administration, so Forster's (perceived as quite high) wages would be too much to bear. If we do go up, then we'd hope to be looking for someone younger.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
I don't know any Charlton fans who expect Forster to be with us next season. If we don't go up we'll probably go into administration, so Forster's (perceived as quite high) wages would be too much to bear. If we do go up, then we'd hope to be looking for someone younger.

Are things really that bad?

Oct 25, 2003

really?

i've always thought of charlton as being quite well run?!:ohmy:

Jam The Man

Jul 5, 2003
South East North Lancing
This Forster-hatred crap is over the top and pathetic.. far worse things have been done by dozens of other players over the years.

Bloody hell the guy gave us nearly 3 years excellent service, with one ultimately insignificant blip at the end.

Get over yourselves...

churley1

Oct 13, 2009
Bogota
The way I look at it is, you should want the strongest team to go up in the playoffs so the League is slightly weaker the following season.

I know a Charlton director and after they plowed £7 million purely to keep them competitive this season, it was on the condition they were promoted at the first time of asking. If they do not win the playoffs, they'll be nothing more than a midtable side next season.Swindon will be stronger with Austin and Paynter having another season together you would have thought.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
This Forster-hatred crap is over the top and pathetic.. far worse things have been done by dozens of other players over the years.

Bloody hell the guy gave us nearly 3 years excellent service, with one ultimately insignificant blip at the end.

Get over yourselves...

I am also staggered at the shit he gets from more and more posters. Thank f*** he was here for the last three seasons, because without him we'd probably be at the arse end of the Fourth division. The guy made a mistake and paid for it, no need to ask for a crucifixion as well.

Foolg

Apr 23, 2007

Get over yourselves...

:thumbsup:
Without Forster we would be a division two side, his goals last year kept us up.

CAPTAIN GREALISH

Jan 6, 2010
people can say what they like about him but i bet we dont find a more natural goalscorrer for a long time and dont tell tell me we hve already got one in murray:eek:

upthealbion1970

bring on the trumpets....
NSC Patron
Jan 22, 2009
Woodingdean
I am also staggered at the shit he gets from more and more posters. Thank f*** he was here for the last three seasons, because without him we'd probably be at the arse end of the Fourth division. The guy made a mistake and paid for it, no need to ask for a crucifixion as well.

problem is he threw his toys out of his pram, no player ever has been or will be bigger than this club and some people have trouble articulating how this makes them feel :censored:

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
problem is he threw his toys out of his pram, no player ever has been or will be bigger than this club and some people have trouble articulating how this makes them feel :censored:

So we write off all he did in the previous 3 years? Kuipers behaved equally a few seasons ago badly I don't recall this much vitriol heading his way. These guys make mistakes, Forster lost out because of it, let's applaud the good things more than dwell on an unsavoury few days. He was head and shoulders above most of the players here for the 1st two years he was here both in ability and attitude on the pitch. He may well have been a barrackroom lawyer off the pitch but I'm glad he played for us in what were pretty shit seasons..

upthealbion1970

bring on the trumpets....
NSC Patron
Jan 22, 2009
Woodingdean
So we write off all he did in the previous 3 years? Kuipers behaved equally a few seasons ago badly I don't recall this much vitriol heading his way. These guys make mistakes, Forster lost out because of it, let's applaud the good things more than dwell on an unsavoury few days. He was head and shoulders above most of the players here for the 1st two years he was here both in ability and attitude on the pitch. He may well have been a barrackroom lawyer off the pitch but I'm glad he played for us in what were pretty shit seasons..

i'm pretty sure i did not say any of these things, but my gut feeling is that tb has seen first hand just how fozzie behaved behind the scenes and maybe this was an easy option to remove one of our problem players :rolleyes:

personally i want players here who are 100% committed to the club and who show the respaect due to the management hierarchy, this club is finally going places and some of gus's decisions will irritate and confuse many of us - but in this matter AND with calderon gus did the right thing for the good of brighton :clap:

Spanish Seagulls

Nov 18, 2007
Ladbroke Grove
i'm pretty sure i did not say any of these things, but my gut feeling is that tb has seen first hand just how fozzie behaved behind the scenes and maybe this was an easy option to remove one of our problem players :rolleyes:

personally i want players here who are 100% committed to the club and who show the respaect due to the management hierarchy, this club is finally going places and some of gus's decisions will irritate and confuse many of us - but in this matter AND with calderon gus did the right thing for the good of brighton :clap:

This too.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here