Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Nicky Forster - The Truth

Just Curious

Jan 29, 2007
Hi,

I'm not a Brighton supporter but I do read this board from time to time.
Having read various threads and peoples ideas on whether or not Brighton are going to sign Nick from Hull, i'd thought i'd let you know the current situation.

He currently has 1 year left on his contract at Hull, but he has been offered a 3 year deal at B'ton.
At the moment it's looking alot more likely than not, that he will sign for B'ton within the next 2 weeks. The Falmer decision does understandably have a bearing on his decision however, if B'ton get Falmer then he will 99.9 % sign.

True, by the time Falmer is built he wouldn't be playing for Brighton, but at least it would illustrate that the club are progessive, or rather can be, progressive.

The other reason for the delay in the transfer, is that he has only just got back from his honeymoon.

Oh... and he doesn't live in Horsham, and unless you're driving at over 100mph, he doesn't live within a 10 minute drive of the Withdean. Brighton is however his closest club.

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
Thank you for the update... how do you know all this?

John Dorian

Glass Case of EMOTION
I'm quite excited by all of this. I've always maintained the fact that Nicky Forster would be a great signing if only for the depth of his experience for our younger players. I am hoping and praying he decides to come here !! :clap2:

Dave the OAP

Jul 5, 2003
at home
I am not sure how much more progressive we can sound seeing as we have been chasing this falmer Debacle for nigh on 10 years

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
Sounds good to me. I wonder if 'Just Curious' knows anything about the fee involved.

Woodchip

It's all about the bikes
Aug 28, 2004
Shaky Town, NZ
Magnavox_Odyssey_Ping-Pong.gif

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here