Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

nicknames/usernames

bigc

Jul 5, 2003
since someone came up with the nickname for me back in June 2001, it spread so quickly and within the week everyone was calling me it, so when I had to choose a nickname for here, it was the obvious choice

marvin

Jul 5, 2003
The corner quietly rusting
I have more than 1 username currently, 1 of them I have had since being on the net and I did not want to clash with Tim Carder who was also Timc, i decided too add the second letter of me last name thus timco.

I adopted marvin in place of centurian seagull some time back, don't remember when but I got bored with it and decided to change. I had that one around the millennium so I guess I changed around 2001. (before then I had other usernames) and I have a 3rd one I use occasionally when checking things out in a mozzy stylee (marvin is IE, timco is Opera etc).

I keep marvin and timco totally separate, you would never see timco saying anything controversial etc.

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
I've been Pasty for over 10 years now. Was originally Captain Pasty, but the Captain got dropped.
Although now I've discovered the delights of lying on a hot beach for my holiday, it's somewhat less appropriate.

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
the braders bit , since i was born

the numbers change every so often

SeagullSimon

Jul 5, 2003
Kent Uni; Bexhill
had it since I first started posting on nsc - pretty self explanatory
:lolol:

Paddy B

Jul 5, 2003
Horsham
a shortened version of a nickname (a TV cartoon bear who liked marmalade sandwiches) given to me by my mates.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here