Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Nick Griffin on trial for free speech?

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
I personally think it should be CKR and OGH up front, give Dean Hammond a rest as he looks out of sorts and put Kanga alongside Chippy. Seb and Fruity look solid out wide. AEA has been a revelation at right back, but we still need someone on the other flank in defence.

That should get rid of the problem, and the fuzzy wuzzies too.

algie said:
Isn't it funny how when white victims get attacked and murdered, raped, mugged by ethnic minorities it isn't a racist attack but when it's the other way round it's a racist attack!!

The Labour party will go to any lengths to keep things out of the news unless it's a white attack.

How can they be tried for speaking the truth? It's the Labour party trying to silence the truth.

That is spot on
:thumbsup:

What lengths are the Labour party going to ?
I think the papers are full of the wrong doings of ethnic minorities aren't they?
Are you suggesting that Labour party officials are asking editors to keep these incidents out of the news ?

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
The Haves V The Have Nots. ???

HampshireSeagulls

Moulding Generation Z
Jul 19, 2005
Bedford
London Irish said:
Interesting - so are you arguing homophobia should be made a hate crime? Fair enough, but why single out the Muslim guy when you know full well that organised Christiantity has preached this kind of stuff for years if not centuries? It seems to me you are picking on the Muslim and making exceptions for the Christian haters, which is questionable conduct by you.

Actually, yes - I think that homophobic crime is already categorised as a hate crime anyway.

I selected the "muslim guy" as he is the leader of the Muslim Council, and as such he is the voice piece for many others. He was also the most recent. I have no time for the Catholics, Protestants, Christians, Muslims, etc because they are all quick to use their interpretation of a religious text to justify violence on non-believers.

There should be no exceptions for any of them - they should all be brought to book (as I actually said originally) and that the rule for one must be applied fairly and equally across the board.

E

enigma

Oceanic said:
Another leftie appears. Now wonder this country has gone down hill.

Try again Hitler- Im certainly not left wing- maybe by your Nazi standards though.

E

enigma

Thanks for that Tom Hark, having read that Griffin definitely desrves to go down for that. That is disgusting.

HampshireSeagulls said:
There should be no exceptions for any of them - they should all be brought to book (as I actually said originally) and that the rule for one must be applied fairly and equally across the board.

Marvellous - let's invite the Pope over and slap the cuffs on him straight away as he gets off the plane :clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
London Irish said:
Marvellous - let's invite the Pope over and slap the cuffs on him straight away as he gets off the plane :clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

.. and then can we have an annual firework display to celebrate ? :lolol:

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
I found this almost surreal.

I live in a very multi-cultural area, not the posh end of Clapham but just off Landor Road if anyone knows the area.

I don't feel threatened and I don't feel my Englishness is undermined.

HampshireSeagulls

Moulding Generation Z
Jul 19, 2005
Bedford
London Irish said:

Why not? If what he says can be construed as breaking the law of this country, then red socks or not, he has to obey. As someone in a position of power (ie head of a major religious movement), then he has to be accountable for his statements, infallible or not!

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
Re: Re: Nick Griffin on trial for free speech?

Tom Hark said:
No? Then you're as much a low-IQ racist fuckwit as Griffin is :salute:

(Sample newspaper report of the trial - Daily Mirror 18/01/06)

BNP'S NICK GRIFFIN IS 'HATEFUL'
Court told of BNP leader's rant about 'gangs of Asians trying to take over Britain'
By Lucy Thornton
BNP leader Nick Griffin (left) accused Asians of drugging and gang-raping underage white girls in a bid to take over Britain, a court heard yesterday.

Griffin, 45, was allegedly taped telling a crowd: "These 18, 19 and 25-year-old Asian Muslims are seducing and raping white girls in this town right now.

"It's part of their plan for conquering countries. It's how they do it."

Griffin also told the crowd that white society had become a "multiracial hellhole", the court heard.

And BNP activist Mark Collett was twice recorded branding asylum-seekers "cockroaches", the race-hate trial was told.

Collett, 24, is said to have ranted: "They multiply rapidly and take everything.

"They're not just coming here to take money out of our pot, they're coming here to take our whole country."

In another address, Griffin allegedly said the media focused too much on the 1993 murder of black teenager Stephen Lawrence and ignored white victims.

He and Collett were seized after the BBC secretly taped BNP meetings in West Yorkshire for a 2004 documentary.

Prosecutor Rodney Jameson QC claimed Griffin focused on "paedophile drug rape" as he addressed a Keighley pub to fuel fear and hatred of Asians.

The BNP chief is said to have admitted he "could get seven years in prison" if his remarks were made public.

At the same gathering, Collett allegedly claimed: "In the space of a week there's always at least two rapes of white girls between the ages of 15 and 16 by gangs of Asians.

"There's muggings and it's always elderly white people and always Asian males perpetrating the crimes."

Collett added: "Let's show these ethnics the door in 2004," Leeds crown court heard.

Mr Jameson said they were trying to create "a vision of a nightmare - rape, muggings and so on" and blame it on Asians.

Griffin, of Llanerfyl, Powys, denies four charges of stirring up race-hate and Collett, of Rothley, Leics, eight. The trial continues.

Racist low IQ fuckwit? My you leftwing scumbags are beginning to panic on mass, whats wrong? Frightned that as youve run out of arguements you'll look stupid.

1. The lead title from the *cough*relates little to what Griffen actually said. You also didn't bother to find out if what he said was true or not.

2. Here you go my ignorant friend, educate yourself on media bias.

http://biasedbbc.proboards45.com/index.cgi

or maybe you'd like to take a look at this mainstream western messageboard for muslims.

http://www.ummah.net/forum/showthread.php?mode=hybrid&t=39929

I noticed thryve deleted posts about making us submit to islam, must be the number of hits its getting. Still a few references to Kafirs.

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
HampshireSeagulls said:
Why not? If what he says can be construed as breaking the law of this country, then red socks or not, he has to obey. As someone in a position of power (ie head of a major religious movement), then he has to be accountable for his statements, infallible or not!

I take a different veiw, none of them should be prosecuted unless they are breaking laws that existed pre fascist labour.

ie hurling abuse and conspiracy etc.

E

enigma

Well lets hear what Griffin actually said Looney, and lets see if you can find it instead of just boning on about how its all a left wing conspiracy.

I'm all for the persecution of anyone I don't like, even if they suffer injustice.

A friend of mine was accosted in the King and Queen by Tyndal's skinheads, 5 on 1, because tore a couple of their racist stickers off a wall. As soon as we stood up to them and they saw we had equal numbers, they cowardly yellow pussy chickened out like wimps. "you should join us" they whined. All the time Martin Tyndal sat there twiddling his thumbs like a svengali kiddy-fiddler behind his little round specs (which helped make him look like a nazi).
A bunch of pussies led from the back by a weak Walter Mitty wanker.

Bollocks to freedom of speech if it protects a Hitler wannabe.

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
Having lived in West Yorkshire for 33 years I saw no evidence of muggings on elderly white people (more likely to be on teenage lads) or rapes of white girls every week.

I lived in a predominantly Asian area from 1995 - 2004 and we all got on extremely well with each other.

There was one area of Huddersfield where youths were known to set cars on fire on a regular basis. This was an Asian area.
That is the only 'race' crime that I knew of.

There were families who were burned out of their homes but it happened equally to whites and Asians.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here